WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the Vince Netflix series wonder how deep they will go into his shenanigans

Sounds like nothing is off limits

They even reached out to Grant and she declined.

Sounds like nothing is off limits

They even reached out to Grant and she declined.
Would imagine that was probably legal counsel.
You'd think she would want her side told. Just not the right time.

Cracker of an 8 person street fight opener on RAW. Gunther line about Goldberg was great haha.

Bronson Reed spot with Strowman through the table was nuts!

Joe Tessitore has improved compared to last week, reckon we got a good one if he sticks around long term.

Top 10 main roster WWE Superstars in the PWI 500.

1 - Cody Rhodes
4 - Seth Rollins
6 - Damian Priest
9 - Gunther
12 - Sami Zayn
13 - Drew McIntyre
17 - Jey Uso
27 - LA Knight
30 - Ilja Dragunov (Including NXT run)
37 - Logan Paul

I think you have to wrestle a certain amount of times to reach the criteria. Logan Paul just got in.
I just had a look and this is what I saw

Another reminder that this list is evaluated solely on kayfabe, and weighs the following criteria:

• Win–loss record
  • Championships won
  • Quality of competition
  • Major feuds
  • Prominence within a wrestler’s promotion(s)
  • Overall wrestling ability

From August 23 to July 24.

Roman was in two of the biggest Mania matches, held the top title in the top company and lost once 😂. Involved in the biggest storyline in wrestling with the Bloodline, had major feuds that were always main event.

I’m not saying he is the best wrestler but in terms of criteria about prominence, titles, win loss etc you can not give me a single argument or give me a case of anyone being ahead of him Cody included.

I just had a look and this is what I saw

Another reminder that this list is evaluated solely on kayfabe, and weighs the following criteria:

• Win–loss record
  • Championships won
  • Quality of competition
  • Major feuds
  • Prominence within a wrestler’s promotion(s)
  • Overall wrestling ability

From August 23 to July 24.

Roman was in two of the biggest Mania matches, held the top title in the top company and lost once 😂. Involved in the biggest storyline in wrestling with the Bloodline, had major feuds that were always main event.

I’m not saying he is the best wrestler but in terms of criteria about prominence, titles, win loss etc you can not give me a single argument or give me a case of anyone being ahead of him Cody included.
Here is the explanation from them.

Cracker of an 8 person street fight opener on RAW. Gunther line about Goldberg was great haha.

Bronson Reed spot with Strowman through the table was nuts!

Joe Tessitore has improved compared to last week, reckon we got a good one if he sticks around long term.
Might have found his niche because he's very disliked in boxing circles. Hopefully he's done with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bracelet was taken off the store earlier today. Put back up a few hours later and has been changed to read CM*PUNK, rather than the previous LARRY*AJ.
1726074105524.png

Was Cody concussed or injured?
Didn't remember to roll on to his back to take that splash.
Solo had to yell at him to roll over while on the top rope- then told the ref to tell him to do it when Cody still laid prone on his side facing away.

Edit: now it looks like Solos head whiplashed the canvas on that big cross body. Kick out looked pretty lame, but maybe he wasn't all there.

Sloppy cage match all round

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back