WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally found today's SD boring as hell. This version of bloodline vs Cody has dragged on forever - I was fully siding with Cody that he was over it.. But of course he's dragged back in once again (even straight after an end of feud cage match no less).

The rest of SD is incredibly boring imo and just feels like a glorified house show.

Good opener for the Smackdown World Title. Cutter off the cage was great, the superplex didn't look to have a good landing for Cody, jacked his back a bit. Show fell off when that match ended.

Outside of the Solo Sikoa storyline the rest of the storylines on Smackdown are horrible

The Jax/Stratton thing is just dumb, I got no idea why LA Knight just walking around with the title while Hayes/Andrade go 5 matches in a row and whatever the hell the Kevin Owens thing is isnt working at all.

Think LA Knight should be feuding with Santo Escobar soon. Turn KO/Orton into a feud. Get Stratton to beat Jax sooner rather then later so we can prepare for say Charlotte Flair vs Stratton when Flair is back. They also gotta get Jacob Fatu actually wrestling some 1 on 1 matches. Id like to see him wrestle every week and destroy some people so he can be primed to fight Roman 1 on 1 in the very near future

Get Stratton to beat Jax sooner rather then later so we can prepare for say Charlotte Flair vs Stratton when Flair is back.
nah-im-good-sip-beer.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The logo is interesting and yeah the intro song sucks. I don’t think they go with intros too much these days so doesn’t really matter I suppose. The graphics and general production however is light years ahead of what it used to be.

So good to have Roman back as well. The man just has an unmatched aura and knows how to create moments like not many others

Couldn’t really give a shit about an intro theme song unless I’m watching live it gets skipped anyway.

On repeat with this but Smackdown has gone downhill compared to Raw big time.

It feels like same show over and over with Andrade/Hayes and the Cody / Bloodline and feels like KO has been feuding with Theory and Waller for years.

In a rare crossover between WWE and the Australian Wrestling Thread, Sydney's PWA Black Label has confirmed that Grayson Waller will face "his former young boy" Jimmy Townsend at Night 1 of Colosseum in October.

Very cool that people can get clearance to do these love jobs now.

Triple H must be pretty high on Pete Dunne. Wade Barrett said on commentary that Dunne is good enough to win the WWE Title, then Dunne beats Sheamus.

Lol during the tag title match the crowd counts to 10 while Woods is pinning JD and the ref is on the outside, and then the crowd chants "ref you suck".

Crazy brawl again with Strowman and Reed. Pretty fun stuff.

Also wonder what this is about.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back