WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jey surely doesn't lose another singles match for a title?

Have him win it and lose at Bad Blood due to interference from the Bloodline.

That should build Survivor series nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

according to Wrestlevotes, SD will be 3 hours once they move networks.

Wasn't there rumours of Raw going to 2 hrs or was I imagining that? Suppose it's all about flogging advertising.

Another reason to watch on delay.

Wasn't there rumours of Raw going to 2 hrs or was I imagining that? Suppose it's all about flogging advertising.

Another reason to watch on delay.
"Raw will be shifting back to a two hour format starting Oct. 7 and will remain two hours through its final three months on USA Network before Raw moves to Netflix at the start of 2025."

now whether it's 2 hours plus variable overrun, or 3 hours on Netflix remains to be seen. read that 3 hours is more likely, given that other countries have the TV broadcast commitments on the old contracts.

Fans leaning towards Andrade there over Knight.
That extra long 2 count kick out saw them chanting “ref you suck”
And smattering of boos for Knights big moves

Maybe getting towards the point where Knight needs to pivot and lean into tweening heel ala Jericho. Always better to stay “ahead” of the crowd rather than being left behind and force fed as a stale face.

Is this the 1st week that SmackDown is no longer on Fox8... Not that it needed to be on 2 channels!?

Also, I haven't watched live for a few weeks, but have the ads been this terribly placed for a while?

Is this the 1st week that SmackDown is no longer on Fox8... Not that it needed to be on 2 channels!?

Also, I haven't watched live for a few weeks, but have the ads been this terribly placed for a while?
Yeah dunno when fox8 stopped but it's been like this for a few weeks at least.
The ads, hadn't noticed them as bad as today - I reckon the guy or girl in charge is super keen to squeeze extra ads in.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back