WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Knight and Andrade being the sole highlight of the night so far)

Chelsea Green saving the episode!

Although, I liked Corey Graves defending Giovanni Vinci by saying "Let's not pretend that Roman Reigns doesn't take 11 minutes to walk to the ring, or Cody Rhodes taking 13 minutes to take his jacket off"!

That Roman & Cody segment was unbelievably good. Some of their best work, both of them.

Hadn’t even considered how Kevin Owens would feel. Theres just so many layers to this story. So deep. I can only imagine how they’ll explore how others will feel and the consequences of Roman & Cody teaming.

Their only fault is not giving Solo Sikoa enough wins, or enough blood on his hands.

I think the heart of why I still watch and love wrestling is that, after all these years, it still finds creative ways to tell stories. And we're seeing that in spades in WWE at the moment post McMahon & Dunn.

The Reigns/Rhodes segment was so good I wanted to scream. It's so different, so creative, so unlike anything I've seen them do before, especially when you consider that they're partners at Bad Blood (down the road) in the context of this 3 year long story.

That was like a short film. Just insanely good stuff, I loved it.

Cody has his word for the match... and that's it. Nothing has changed between them since WM, except the Bloodline replaced Reigns, and Rhodes was proven right about everything.

LA Knight vs Andrade was a great match. Bit of a mixup on the handshake/fist bump after the match haha.

lol at Carmelo calling the Sacramento Kings chokers, and then telling Andrade "Put the fries in the bag, you washed".

Next week on Smackdown:
1726912777736.png
GX9qZFoWgAA6-Dr

In 2 weeks on Smackdown:
1726912697431.png

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back