WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Hardy has bad matches because he's cool and takes drugs. Undertaker has bad matches because he's old and crap.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Jeff Hardy has matches because he sucks. He's a spot monkey who never gained any concept of ring psychology, which is why his best matches are invariably gimmick matches.

Jeff Hardy has matches because he sucks. He's a spot monkey who never gained any concept of ring psychology, which is why his best matches are invariably gimmick matches.
While true, you've gotta respect what he's done for the business. Dudes put himself through hell for nearly 2 decades for our entertainment.

While true, you've gotta respect what he's done for the business. Dudes put himself through hell for nearly 2 decades for our entertainment.

Yeah, but on that basis I have to respect Chris Benoit too don't I? After all, wrestling was responsible for what happened to him and his family - he put his body and his brain through hell.

Sorry, but the aforementioned sarcastic post (about his drug use) is actually relevant in this case. Yes, he was 1 of 6 guys who temporarily revived a division, and who pinched a heap of ECW ideas to get noticed in WWF (they were not the revolutionary matches that revisionist history frames them as) - but when you arrive for your main event PPV match off your face, and when you've only wrestled because of a pain killer addiction for at least the last 8 years... do we really have to respect that?

I dunno... I try not to be a hater when it comes to wrestling (often failing!). But I just don't really appreciate what Hardy has done for the business the way others do, and I have no interest in seeing him back in WWE.

He won't be the last star of the past we see back on a brief/part time contract with TNA steadily running out of money.

If you're right, and if seeing Jeff Hardy means I also get to see Kurt Angle on one last part time run, just for a Cesaro feud and possibly for a Bryan feud... then I would definitely be ok with that.

(lol. As if one of his last feuds won't be HHH burying him.)

Jeff Hardy would be top 3 in the WWE for merchandise that's why they will try to sign him

And sadly (and I actually dont mind him) would be straight into a main event within a few weeks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back