WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTY candidate right here. Look at how safe Jeff had to work with him because String is so fragile.

I liked the part where Jeff pretended to throw his shirt into the crowd for 3 minutes. True professionalism, giving String time to catch his breath from his tiring entrance.

I liked the part where Jeff pretended to throw his shirt into the crowd for 3 minutes. True professionalism, giving String time to catch his breath from his tiring entrance.

Yes! I'm truly blown away by the professionalism shown by Jeff, he knew string wasn't in the right frame of mind to wrestle but he still protected him when he didn't have to. What a stand up guy. :thumbsu:

pantskyle

3a32b96e493ebc3f27ed036ccc2c8323.gif

New Day were the best part of the show again. How many weeks in a row is this now?
HHH is becoming Vince...

A question - are these ok as stand alone single player games these days? Or has it gone the same way as EA sports games where development, even on new gen consoles, has slowed right down with an added focus being put into online gaming?

Certainly the roster is twice as big as it was last time I bought it... but what you really yearn for is a good single-player storyline mode I think.

Story modes as bland and boring as ever, other than the modes they've had over the years where you replay old matches spliced with footage. Pretty average series, 2K haven't made a lick of difference since taking over.

Would usually get it day 1 being an avid gamer and wrestling fan, but will wait until reviews come in over the coming months before handing over any $.

Big E most improved personality since I can remember. Genuine lols.

Not convinced he was ever bad in that aspect, now they're just letting him do his thing and he's flourishing. He was never going to be Mark Henry 2.0 like they seemingly wanted him to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think they look like Try Hards that are Trying Too Hard
Not taking a shot at you, but at this saying. I have never understood it. What is wrong with trying hard at what you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back