WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• A WrestleZone article is now claiming that the original plan for the Divas Revolution was for Charlotte to come up and win the title from Nikki Bella with Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks also leading the charge against the current Divas roster. But, apparently, John Cena went straight to Vince McMahon and "had that squashed."
A snippet from cageside seats

No surprise there

I think there are a few potentially strong options for Night of Champions.

I would go with Seth defending his tittle in two different matches. Something like he says Cena is at the back of the queue for WWE title now, Cena responds with requesting rematch at Night of Champions. Reigns or Ambrose vs Rollins for the WWE title (don't make it a long feud) and Rollins vs Cena for US.

IC title has got lost. It needs to carry the Bryan legacy. Go with old indie types/the smark title. Cesaro vs Owens would be perfect. Maybe Owens v Ryback or triple threat with Cesaro. I am actually not part of the please retire Big Show crew. I think he has a place on roster, just not in title matches.

Tags I am liking. PTP vs New Day or include the high fliers in a ladder match. Maybe a bit too same same after today. Really like PTP and New Day.

Gotta get real with the Divas Revolution. No more just giving them all a go. They are already a mass of new via the stables. Keep it simple. 1 on 1 match. Becky Lynch seems right.

Could chuck the NXT title on there too. Just don't make it an afterthought.

Steph said (re: Divas Revolution) that to the winner goes the spoils. So I'm hoping Becky is getting that title push.
One thing I've noticed is that since promotion, the NXT girls seems to be holding back a little bit. Whether they're afraid of getting injured after finally getting the call up, or injuring one of the "veterans" because, let's face it, the NXT girls are on another skill level and the "veterans" probably can't hang with them.
Thoughts?

Potential RAW spoiler via PWInsider

POTENTIALLY BIG RAW SPOILER
By Mike Johnson on 2015-08-23 22:07:34

We've heard from several sources in the last hour that Sting, who had returned home after signing on Saturday for WWE, flew back to NYC this evening. It would appear he is scheduled for tomorrow's RAW taping.

Potential RAW spoiler via PWInsider

POTENTIALLY BIG RAW SPOILER
By Mike Johnson on 2015-08-23 22:07:34

We've heard from several sources in the last hour that Sting, who had returned home after signing on Saturday for WWE, flew back to NYC this evening. It would appear he is scheduled for tomorrow's RAW taping.
Considering the last time he appeared I can't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back