WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Paige heel turn was awesome! Pffftttt and people say that Paige has no mic skills! She has good mic skills and that promo just proved it!

That Paige heel turn was awesome! Pffftttt and people say that Paige has no mic skills! She has good mic skills and that promo just proved it!

She has the same problem Australians do. In a show filled with Americans, the accents just sound ****in weird. It just stands out and feels out of place

She has the same problem Australians do. In a show filled with Americans, the accents just sound ****in weird. It just stands out and feels out of place
I see what you're saying, but I think it's fresh hearing a different accent than the typical American one! The English accent sounds a lot better than ours that's for sure (well on American TV at least)!

On Raw's like this, I actually miss Attitude Era storylines! Yes they were weird at times, but at least they kept you on the edge of your seat! I'm talking about when they cut promos outside of the arena, hell even backstage promos and brawls are rare these days! If it wasn't for backstage promos, the Rock would be as over as he is today! Also what ever happened to the outside of the arena brawls?? Undertaker taking Austin to the morgue, Austin and Rock brawling on that Bridge etc...

On Raw's like this, I actually miss Attitude Era storylines! Yes they were weird at times, but at least they kept you on the edge of your seat! I'm talking about when they cut promos outside of the arena, hell even backstage promos and brawls are rare these days! If it wasn't for backstage promos, the Rock would be as over as he is today! Also what ever happened to the outside of the arena brawls?? Undertaker taking Austin to the morgue, Austin and Rock brawling on that Bridge etc...

To many people carry guns now

Steph about to corpse............

k9IyLoC.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably "THIS IS MY HOUSE!!" Despite the fact its not actually a house, nor is it hers.
What did Paige say?

Charlotte is where she is because of her dad

Becky is irrelevant E92_

Summer and Lana can't decide who to climb on next, forgetting divas division

We all know why Bellas got where they are

Team bad are all flash no substance

Does Natalya even work there anymore

Then went on about how she started the revolution, Charlotte will lose to Nikki and the division will be back where it was

Charlotte is where she is because of her dad

Becky is irrelevant E92_

Summer and Lana can't decide who to climb on next, forgetting divas division

We all know why Bellas got where they are

Team bad are all flash no substance

Does Natalya even work there anymore

Then went on about how she started the revolution, Charlotte will lose to Nikki and the division will be back where it was

Sounds like Yellow Crotch really went CM Punk

This Schizophrenic Kane gimmick is actually brilliant! It actually makes his career make compete sense!

1997 - Monster Kane
1999- Monster/normal Kane - in love with Tori and tag team partners with X-Pac
2002- Human Kane - Teaming with RVD, comedy character
2003 - Monster Kane - Unmasking and randomly attacking other wrestlers
2010 - Monster/normal Kane - Still demonic but still has comedy traits
2011 - Monster Kane - Returns with mask and is 100% monster Kane showing not normal traits
2012 - Team Hell no Kane - No traits of monster Kane and 100% comedy traits with Daniel Bryan
2013- Current - Corporate Kane/Moster Kane

So Kane has been a Schizo his entire career!
:)

Love Kane such a great character take notes Big Show you fat ****
Yep and it makes me wonder why people hate Kane! Unlike Big Show, Kane is a great character performed really well by a terrific performer in Glenn Jacobs!

This Schizophrenic Kane gimmick is actually brilliant! It actually makes his career make compete sense!

1997 - Monster Kane
1999- Monster/normal Kane - in love with Tori and tag team partners with X-Pac
2002- Human Kane - Teaming with RVD, comedy character
2003 - Monster Kane - Unmasking and randomly attacking other wrestlers
2010 - Monster/normal Kane - Still demonic but still has comedy traits
2011 - Monster Kane - Returns with mask and is 100% monster Kane showing not normal traits
2012 - Team Hell no Kane - No traits of monster Kane and 100% comedy traits with Daniel Bryan
2013- Current - Corporate Kane/Moster Kane

So Kane has been a Schizo his entire career!
:)
Having multiple personalities does not = being schizophrenic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back