WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImpureLikableCanine.gif
If history has him by the balls, he'll get stuck in a dancing gimmick before tossed aside completely.

ADR and Zeb alliance unnecesairly convaluted/stupid. MexAmericans? It's like the are so paranoid by how illogical they are as a pair that they are obsessed with explaining how unillogical it is (I know it's not a word, but it's too stupid for a real word).

But be all stuff it, we are together now, we are heels...that's the way we roll. Zeb be all 'I want to be managing ADR because he is a champ', ADR be all 'I want to be managed by Zeb because he is a great manager'.

Taker/Kane team has potential to anything from boring-awesome. I am backing Ambrose and Bryan/Orton if back from injury. Maybe Ambrose cracks it at team, setting up heel turn for Reigns vs Seth (helps Seth under the 'heels for heels' program).

Taker/Kane team has potential to anything from boring-awesome. I am backing Ambrose and Bryan/Orton if back from injury. Maybe Ambrose cracks it at team, setting up heel turn for Reigns vs Seth (helps Seth under the 'heels for heels' program).

Have Ambrose crack the sads like Bad News Brown. Lunatics don't make great Survivor Series teammates.

I have a horrible feeling that Ambrose is going to cost Reigns the title at Survivor Series and give no explanation as to why he would help Rollins.

When I saw the Ambrose saying Reigns almost wins the Big Match. I thought he was Screwing Reigns on Raw but I think it now will happen at SS

I have a horrible feeling that Ambrose is going to cost Reigns the title at Survivor Series and give no explanation as to why he would help Rollins.
Feel like it will happen too which I wouldn't mind but agree if there is no explanation for why I'll be unimpressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like it will happen too which I wouldn't mind but agree if there is no explanation for why I'll be unimpressed.

I agree that it would potentially be nice to see a Reigns/Ambrose feud but I don't logically see how he can willingly cost Reigns the match knowing that he'll be helping Rollins in the process, a guy who he's hated more than anyone else for the last year and a half.

Maybe during the match the ref gets knocked out, Triple H or somebody from the authority comes out to help Rollins. Ambrose comes out to even the numbers, gets a chair and takes out Reigns by accident. Costs Reigns the match and sets up an Ambrose/Reigns feud. That way you could even turn Reigns heel and keep Ambrose a face.

I agree that it would potentially be nice to see a Reigns/Ambrose feud but I don't logically see how he can willingly cost Reigns the match knowing that he'll be helping Rollins in the process, a guy who he's hated more than anyone else for the last year and a half.

Maybe during the match the ref gets knocked out, Triple H or somebody from the authority comes out to help Rollins. Ambrose comes out to even the numbers, gets a chair and takes out Reigns by accident. Costs Reigns the match and sets up an Ambrose/Reigns feud. That way you could even turn Reigns heel and keep Ambrose a face.

Yea that could be a way to go. Or perhaps Ambrose explains it sucks that Reigns was the one who 'conquered' Rollins. Ambrose had gotten within an inch of it time and time again only to be screwed. Now has to sit back and watch Reigns get the glory. Kind of makes sense and feel like that's how things are shaping up but will be an extremely tough angle/feud to push as you know (like it or not) that the crowds WILL side with Ambrose while Reigns is booked/written as face which just makes for the same stupid, awkward looking stuff we've had with Cena for 10 years.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, turning Ambrose heel would be a short term fix to keep the belt on Rollins while keeping Reigns looking strong but ultimately their feud wouldn't work as there wouldn't be enough hatred for Ambrose. That's why I think the only way it could work is if they keep Ambrose face and turn Reigns instead. Only thing is there's a shortage of top faces right now and turning Reigns heel wouldn't help that.

Either way it's interesting times for Rollins as champion, not sure if he's done enough for them to keep the faith and leave the title on him into mania season.

Yeah I agree, turning Ambrose heel would be a short term fix to keep the belt on Rollins while keeping Reigns looking strong but ultimately their feud wouldn't work as there wouldn't be enough hatred for Ambrose. That's why I think the only way it could work is if they keep Ambrose face and turn Reigns instead. Only thing is there's a shortage of top faces right now and turning Reigns heel wouldn't help that.

Either way it's interesting times for Rollins as champion, not sure if he's done enough for them to keep the faith and leave the title on him into mania season.

Turning Reigns would be a terrific idea yet is no less terrific now than 9 or 10 months ago when it really should have/needed to happen so I doubt it will.

Ambrose Would be an amazing heel. His early work with the shield showed that. I'd love for him to turn on Reigns in a sick sadistic backstage attack. Anyone but you Roman anyone but you.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

The best time to turn Reigns was when Ambrose was getting title shots, or when they were trying to find a third tag partner to face the Wyatts.

Ambrose got one of the Usos to join on a Smackdown who the Wyatts killed. Roman told him not to get his family involved, which he did anyway. You could have built off of that, Reigns looked frustrated at Dean for doing it. Was perfect timing.

Now you have Dean being the one who's feeling left behind, he's frustrated. He's seeing Roman go past him. Him costing Reigns isn't about helping Seth, it's about making an impact (obviously the promo will have more in depth reasoning than that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back