Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

Netanyahu goes to the US and leaves, then there's this within 24 hours:

Hamas top leader Ismail Haniyeh killed in Iran
Hezbollah leader Fuad Shukr killed in Israeli airstrike in Beirut
A US airstrike kills Iranian proxy group PMU commanders in Iraq near Baghdad

still haven't got confirmation what was used for the strike and from where and whom...

Last edited:

bourbons
Looks like you was wrong as always 😏

It’s about to go down in the Middle East.

im waiting for you to admit you was wrong....

WW3 is about to happen, causing sovereign nations to cede their authority to the WEF/WHO/whoever?

Seems like that would have been bigger news mate but do keep me in the loop :tearsofjoy:

Just point me to my post saying there would be no Middle East war mate
id love nothing more to be proven wrong trust me, and tbh i hope i am wrong

however in the event things play out like i said would happen, would your viewpoint change ?

so just to bookmark this
-israel is provoked to attack iran with a nuke
-iran likely or china will retaliate and nuke back
-limited nuclear war in the middle east followed by ceasefire
- Sovereign nations begin handing over government decision making and functions to the WEF/WHO, don't forget that one lol

Yes mate, if those things happen my viewpoint would definitely change and I would acknowledge you were right. Its called rationality.

Will yours change if none of the above happens in 2024?

- Sovereign nations begin handing over government decision making and functions to the WEF/WHO, don't forget that one lol

Yes mate, if those things happen my viewpoint would definitely change and I would acknowledge you were right. Its called rationality.

Will yours change if none of the above happens in 2024?
I err... can't help but notice these are your predictions, not mine. Mine of course being that sovereign nations won't cede control of their countries to some kind of one world government due to WW3.

Never mind the fact that no nukes have been launched just yet and you're already doing a victory lap :drunk:

If anything I've been quite open to the possibility of a war in the middle east

Its not Iran thats the problem in this instance. Israel attacked their consulate coz Bibi wants a widening of the conflict, his dream scenario would be for Iran to respond in a way that gets the US heavily and directly involved. Luckily Iran responded in a way precisely designed to minimise damage while still being seen to do something.

Bibi will probably try it again though

Bibi still doing his best to widen the conflict and draw the US into it.

See, this is the problem with you hardcore cookers. You're so desperate to be right, so utterly craving the ability to shove it down the throat of those who call you cookers, that you'll attempt to squeeze in literally anything that could conceivably shoe-horned into an "I told you so", and pretend not only that thats exactly what you were talking about all along, but also invent positions for the people you're railing against too :drunk:

Alex Jones comes to mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back