Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

That puts a lot of pressure on the Lebanese government.

If the legitimate government of Lebanon were to seize the opportunity now and step in, it shouldn't be too difficult, given Hezbollah's significantly if not catastrophically weakened, to gather up what's left and absorb them in to the country's regular defence force.

Iran this far looks like they're going to do .. absolutely nothing to get in the way.

That puts a lot of pressure on the Lebanese government.

If the legitimate government of Lebanon were to seize the opportunity now and step in, it shouldn't be too difficult, given Hezbollah's significantly if not catastrophically weakened, to gather up what's left and absorb them in to the country's regular defence force.

Iran this far looks like they're going to do .. absolutely nothing to get in the way.
As I’ve stated many times - Iran will attack Israel and Russia will also support Iran when Israel attacks them.

We’re just in a holding pattern atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I’ve stated many times - Iran will attack Israel and Russia will also support Iran when Israel attacks them.

We’re just in a holding pattern atm.

Why?

Gaza's been getting smashed for a year, Hezbollah just got totally owned and the Houthis now are taking some very heavy hits.

What's the hold up?

Why?

Gaza's been getting smashed for a year, Hezbollah just got totally owned and the Houthis now are taking some very heavy hits.

What's the hold up?

We’ll find out shortly what is it

Could be the USA elections?? 🇺🇸

or something else ?? :think:

I expected this to kick off months ago, however it appears they’re waiting for something

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory WWIII - Armageddon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back