Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

There is one guy, second row from the bottom, with a black middle stripe instead of the white everyone else. Almost looks like he has T Shirt sleeves, wonder what the go is there.
That's Jock McHale, the Coach.
He was probably wearing the jumper he wore as a player.
He finished as a player in 1920.

I like the new Season-by-Season section, but it's a little disappointing that it's not available for University and North Melbourne. :(
you could always help...
  • There's 99 html pages to create with the jumpers used in each season 1925 - 2023, cross referencing which jumpers were used in each round.
  • Jumpers to draw in Illustrator with sponsorship.
  • Edit the existing html pages to allow for the new jumpers.

North is next, I should get them done during this month.
University will be after them.

Last edited:

I like the new Season-by-Season section, but it's a little disappointing that it's not available for University and North Melbourne. :(
I've finished North up to the end of 1995.
Printed polyester jumpers to come.

The Fremantle Dockers 2024 retro uniform. The back is correct shirt as you have it hanging out, the front Rob is tucked in how you used to do that. Rob if you have the front hanging out as well. Everything else is good.

Attachments

• Fremantle-Uniform2024R-Back.png
    Fremantle-Uniform2024R-Back.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 45
The Fremantle Dockers 2024 retro uniform. The back is correct shirt as you have it hanging out, the front Rob is tucked in how you used to do that. Rob if you have the front hanging out as well. Everything else is good.
Jumpers are longer at the back than at the front Fremantle-2024-Retro.gif

Congratulations on the attention to detail Mero!

Melbourne player number 1177 - Shane Woewodin #22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AFL logo on the shorts needs to be pretty much the same size as the AFL logo on the jumper.

1724126680550.png

The AFL logo on the shorts needs to be pretty much the same size as the AFL logo on the jumper.

View attachment 2085529
Is this the first time, this season, clubs have worn different AFL/VFL logos against each other? Can only think of the 2000 GF where some Essendon players lost their grand final patch and wore the regular AFL logo against the opposition team's GF patches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the first time, this season, clubs have worn different AFL/VFL logos against each other? Can only think of the 2000 GF where some Essendon players lost their grand final patch and wore the regular AFL logo against the opposition team's GF patches.
West Coast Retro Vs Sydney & Gold Coast?
Carlton Retro Vs Hawthorn?

Or have I misunderstood?

West Coast Retro Vs Sydney & Gold Coast?
Carlton Retro Vs Hawthorn?

Or have I misunderstood?
I know, I said this season is the first I'm aware of that happening, but in any seasons before this season, has there been contrasting VFL/AFL logos worn against teams? Can only think of Richmond/Essendon wearing their dreamtime logo against teams with the regular AFL logo, and the 2000 grand final.

I know, I said this season is the first I'm aware of that happening, but in any seasons before this season, has there been contrasting VFL/AFL logos worn against teams? Can only think of Richmond/Essendon wearing their dreamtime logo against teams with the regular AFL logo, and the 2000 grand final.
Collingwoods Black and white AFL logo a couple of years ago?

Every game involving the reigning premier.

Hawthorn's score for the team's round 3 2020 win over Richmond is incorrectly listed as 11.5.74 instead of 11.5.71. The error is on the round 3, Richmond and Hawthorn pages.

Attachments

• 2020 Games - Google Chrome 23_08_2024 2_10_21 PM.png
    2020 Games - Google Chrome 23_08_2024 2_10_21 PM.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 17
Hawthorn's score for the team's round 3 2020 win over Richmond is incorrectly listed as 11.5.74 instead of 11.5.71. The error is on the round 3, Richmond and Hawthorn pages.
Fixed, thanks

Essendon, Adelaide, West Coast, Gold Coast & Richmond all added.
Rob your website is awesome. Thank you Rob. Most of the jumpers season by season is done. some of North Melbourne to be done and then University. Rob you have done well. in all jumpers and also in full uniforms. Rob I support your website 100%. Take care Rob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back