News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominated in the running once again. Can't wait to watch him live next Friday, it's hard to pick up on the TV how much distance he covers.
View attachment 662947View attachment 662948View attachment 662949View attachment 662951View attachment 662952

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The purple-ish tinge to the left of this graphic must be a reflection off the football...

1e943ce4-7bcf-49fa-9567-ca53dc181faa.png

X looking better each week. DE trending upwards - at least he is continuously improving, unlike many others who seem to have plateaued out long ago.
And doesn't he crack in, and run back with the flight too.
The 21st century potential Bruce Light?

I'm convinced you're just making up names now.
Back pocket in 1988, got injured going into the finals, which led to the return from the wilderness of Greg Boyd, whose renaissance culminated in his humiliating destroyation of Peter 'fat campaigner' Carey on grand final day.

Are you even a Port supporter?

Back pocket in 1988, got injured going into the finals, which led to the return from the wilderness of Greg Boyd, whose renaissance culminated in his humiliating destroyation of Peter 'fat campaigner' Carey on grand final day.

Are you even a Port supporter?

LOL. I was a seven year old West Adelaide supporter at the time. You'll have to excuse my knowledge of obscure 80's Magpies players. That is afterall why we have Macca and REH et al around the joint.

Found his first quarter play quite amusing down the member's wing boundary. About three or four handballs in a row, all missed or partially smothered but he just kept pushing it forward and got it on the boot eventually. He's got some grit and determination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason there's no player comparison for him is because he's not the next anyone or anything. He's the first Xavier Duursma! In the future we'll be comparing other players to him.
True, when Cam O'Shea's kids come through under father son we'll be comparing them to him.

The former Gippsland Power captain and Vic Country representative collected a career-high 24 possessions (including 12 contested) and slotted a goal, after which he unleashed what has already become his trademark bow-and-arrow goal celebration.

"I knew that if I did something like that as a young player, some people would probably have a few question marks over it. But I don't care – I'm just going to keep doing it anyway."

legend

The former Gippsland Power captain and Vic Country representative collected a career-high 24 possessions (including 12 contested) and slotted a goal, after which he unleashed what has already become his trademark bow-and-arrow goal celebration.

"I knew that if I did something like that as a young player, some people would probably have a few question marks over it. But I don't care – I'm just going to keep doing it anyway."

legend
There’s the spirit lad.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back