Xavier Ellis: It's not looking good ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ellis!!! No!!!!!!!!!

May have been premature - I think I just heard Ellis on and Tuck doing stretches and run throughs to see if he can come on.
Ellis is off still, Birchell is also off with what appears to be a thumb injury. The doc reckons it could be a break or fracture

Not good.

I thought exactly the same way.. We just cannot take a trick this year..We just get a couple back on to play, and BANG!! Hope they are not long term!!:(

Ellis is off still, Birchell is also off with what appears to be a thumb injury. The doc reckons it could be a break or fracture

Not good.
It doesn't look good for the X factor..In fact it doesn't look too good for us at all this year, as far as injuries go..

Tucky back on, Ellis not. Damn, that is so dissapointing... shite, suspected broken foot :(

On the plus side, Whitecross is looking a million bucks :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Guerra has his thigh bandaged now, Hodgey was hurt, a problem with Gilham, according to the commentators, Roughie injured his wrist..You just wonder who is next!! X with a bad ankle injury, Tuck has a hip flexor problem. It just goes on and on!!:mad:

On TV they said broken foot and torn ligament 6 to 8 weeks
He didnt look to be in discomfort on the bench and he was smileing and chatting not much bandage either.

heard it was a double break in the leg
think that means broken in 2 spots
bad news for the lad
also heard birchal has a potential fracture of the thumb. could be a few weeks :S

The planets are definitely not aligned our way at the minute. FFS just an ounce of luck with these injuries and we would have some real talent to choose from.

Must admit love seeing the likes of Whitecross, Moss and Shoey these guys have slotted in like piece in a puzzle..

Can only get better!!!

Apparently its his ankle, not foot. Hope its nothing to serious - hope it just swelled really badly and will improve over the next week or two.

I was sitting near Dr Larkins behind the hawks interchange and Larkins said he thought Ellis would be out for 4-5 weeks. I was watching X on the bench and he was pretty upset. I watched him tell the other bench players about the injury and judging by their reaction we won't see X for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Xavier Ellis: It's not looking good ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back