xbox 360 best games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oblivion is the best game on 360, and the best game released this year thus far. If you like RPGs, or adventure games, or the fantasy settings in general, you will get 100+ hours out of this game no problems. Some guy I spoke to while on Live had gotten 103 hours out of it before he even touched the main story quest!

Most people seem to love Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare. Gets alot of online play, and Call Of Duty 2 and Perfect Dark are good shooters too.
Look out soon for Gears Of War, and keep an eye on BioShock for next year!

Oblivion
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (online and offline)
Fight Night
COD2 (online and offline)
BF2MC (online moreso)

would probably all be the pick of the bunch IMO

So far have only played project gotham, NBA and Top Spin. Impressed with graphics but not the gameplay.

We got the new LOTR game in this week. I love games like AOE so to move the AOE format to include LOTR characters and worlds is just a cool idea. Havent played it yet but if they have a similar engine to AOE ill no doubt love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MonkeyButterer said:
GR:AW is ferkin fantastic - so too Oblivion.

GRAW is brilliant, its so good that i still have yet to open perfect dark and call of duty 2. Im too busy tearing it up in GRAW on x-box live.

Waiting for Madden 2007 and Gears of War to be released over the next few months, both games should be good.

marcuz said:
[snip].... i still have yet to open perfect dark...[snip]

Don't.

marcuz said:
Waiting for Madden 2007 and Gears of War to be released over the next few months, both games should be good.

Oh yeah. GoW looks like a riot, and the Madden series are the best yell-and-throw-beer-cans-at-your-mates games i've ever played.

Remove this Banner Ad

xbox 360 best games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back