360 XBOX 360 News(Articles, Accessories, and everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Via Major Nelson......

Next week, the Xbox Live Marketplace will kick off their “Ultimate Game Sale” and they sent over this list of upcoming titles that are scheduled to be on sale. There will be different titles on-sale at different times during the week, and while I don’t know exactly what will be on sale when or for how much, I’ll tweet out details and make a blog post each time a new groups of titles goes on sale. Here’s the full list of titles that will go on sale over the course of next week:
Assassin’s Creed 3
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway
Bulletstorm
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Crysis
Crysis 3
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Dragon Age Origins
Far Cry 3
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Forza Horizon
Gears Judgement
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Hitman Absolution
Kinect Sports 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mass Effect
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Monopoly Streets
Perfect Dark Zero
Prey
Rockstar Table Tennis
The Orange Box
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
WWE 13 GonD
X-com: Enemy Unknown​

http://majornelson.com/2013/06/28/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-preview/

There's some good games there and I would expect them to be cheap, going by some of their other sales, which don't really get mentioned here. Just this year I've gotten BLOPS for $2, Max Payne 3 and Dark Souls for $10 each and a bunch of others.

Hey guys, I'm trying to redeem a Xbox live gold membership one month and it asks me for billing information. I can only put in american addresses despite setting my Xbox to Australia. Help!

JR#8

Source: http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/07/01/gold-chrome-xbox-360-controller-coming-this-august
Xbox Live's Major Nelson has announced that new Xbox 360 Special Edition Chrome Series Gold Wireless Controllers will go on sale starting this August for $54.99 each. The controller — which bears some resemblance to the special edition C-3PO controller — features a transforming D-pad and will be available in the United States exclusively through GameStop and Microsoft Store locations, as well as select retailers worldwide.
gold-chrome-controller.jpg

OK so the Ultimate Game sale has started, lot's of CHEAP, cheap games. If you want anything though, be quick as they change the titles daily. Here's just some of the stuff on sale today, as I can't be bothered typing it all out.

Borderlands 2 - $10 (!!)
Hitman: Absolution - $10
Max Payne 3 - $10
Far Cry 3 - $30
AC3 - $40
Mass Effect - $5
Crysis - $5
Bulletstorm - $5
Prey - $3
WWE 13 - $20
Dragon Age - $5

Subtract 5 cents from all of those prices. Some of the prices haven't been changed yet but that'll be sorted in soon enough.

OK so the Ultimate Game sale has started, lot's of CHEAP, cheap games. If you want anything though, be quick as they change the titles daily. Here's just some of the stuff on sale today, as I can't be bothered typing it all out.

Borderlands 2 - $10 (!!)
Max Payne 3 - $10
Far Cry 3 - $30
AC3 - $40
Mass Effect - $5
Crysis - $5
Bulletstorm - $5
Prey - $3
WWE 13 - $20
Dragon Age - $5

Subtract 5 cents from all of those prices. Some of the prices haven't been changed yet but that'll be sorted in soon enough.

I can't see Hitman: Absolution at that price, still saying $70.

I bought Max Payne yesterday for $10 - happy with that.

I can't see Hitman: Absolution at that price, still saying $70.

I bought Max Payne yesterday for $10 - happy with that.

Like I said in the first post...

Some of the prices haven't been changed yet but that'll be sorted in soon enough.

They do that regularly in their sales, where they put the games up but the price won't change for a few hours. Check back tonight.

Like I said in the first post...
They do that regularly in their sales, where they put the games up but the price won't change for a few hours. Check back tonight.

Oh sorry, didn't see that - cool.

$10 is crazy good for Hitman, I hope that's not the US price and we get it at like $30 or something...

What would be the best games to buy for value? Looking at getting a few, already got Hitman just then though. Thanks :)

EDIT: Not Hitman, was thinking about it at the time and just typed it out... Have gotten Max Payne 3 already, just had a look at Hitman, still says $70 so I'll wait until that changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would be the best games to buy for value? Looking at getting a few, already got Hitman just then though. Thanks :)

Of those I listed, if you don't have them already, I would get Borderlands 2, Hitman, Max Payne 3, Mass Effect, Bulletstorm and Dragon Age.

I already own a lot of the games but I bought Bulletstorm and will buy Borderlands 2 when the price corrects itself to $10. I also bought Mass effect even though I already own it, as my disc is a bit scratched.

Borderlands 2 - $10 (!!)
Max Payne 3 - $10
Far Cry 3 - $30
AC3 - $40
Mass Effect - $5
Crysis - $5
Bulletstorm - $5
Prey - $3
WWE 13 - $20
Dragon Age - $5

Crysis, AC3 & hitman I'd probably get.

What's Prey like?

Prey was pretty good 5 or 6 years ago, or whenever it came out. Honestly though I don't think it would be worth the time now. Still though at $3 it's not exactly a big gamble.

Oh god this is bad i have Crysis, Bulletstorm, Dragon Age and The Orange Box downloading as we speak all for under $20 pretty good.

Keep this one between us, eh? Create a Hungarian XBL account (Magyarorszag is the country name) and the games are even cheaper. Got Far Cry 3 for 600msp and Borderlands 2 and L4D2 for 400msp each. And yeah, The Orange Box is only 160msp too. ;)

Hope it works for any of you in Oz if you're going to give it a go. Been doing it here from the UK and works a treat.

Hmm thoughts on Crysis, it's a pretty generic FPS. Not bad game, glad I only spent $5 on it though :)

Actually enjoyed the freebie Arcade game more - Defense Grid.

I was just looking at the XBLA store and they've ditched microsoft points. I didn't think it was coming for a few months but it's live now.

I was just looking at the XBLA store and they've ditched microsoft points. I didn't think it was coming for a few months but it's live now.

I was just on XBLA like 5 minutes ago and it was still points.

Remove this Banner Ad

360 XBOX 360 News(Articles, Accessories, and everything else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back