Club Legend
Sep 15, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd start a thread to get BigFooty players together on Xbox Live. There are similar threads over at the Xbox Australia forums for anyone interested with a heap of Aussies listed.

I'm most likely be only playing COD3 for a little while, but would love to play against some fellow Aussies.

My GamerTag is Optimus2177... feel free to add me if you like. :thumbsu:

Cheers.

Gatsid

play mainly top spin 2, and online demo's graw, motogp2006. New owner not many games yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Julesy1980

Have COD2, COD3, FEAR, GOW, GR:AW, GR:AW2, Blazing Angels, R6:V, SC:DA; Viva Pinata, Full Auto, King Kong, Kameo, Chromehounds, Madden 06, BF2:MC, Crackdown, PGR3, Burnout: Revenge, DOA4, Lost Planet, Over-G Fighters, NFS:MW, FC:IP, and a few others I can't recall right now.

Haven't played online for a while, but was mainly playing COD3 when I was. Looking to get into some GOW too online.

Edit: other games are Oblivion, Condemned, Quake 4, FNR3, LOTR:BFMEII, Prey, PDZ and The Outfit

GT: Schmutenstein

I only play Halo 3 and FIFA 08 on Live (Plan to start playing LOTR: BFME II soon) and would prefer to play anyone who has got FIFA 08, as I don't have many on my friends list that do play it.

XBL has been really shit lately, tho it has improved somewhat in the last few days. Apparently it was overloaded with new accounts, with all the kids getting 360's for christmas signing up. It was reported on major nelson, and apparently thet've been working non stop to rectify it.

Played COD last night and i was all green, no worries. It was a lag fest between christmas and new years, shocking. Sometimes you couldn't even find games...

XBL has been really shit lately, tho it has improved somewhat in the last few days. Apparently it was overloaded with new accounts, with all the kids getting 360's for christmas signing up. It was reported on major nelson, and apparently thet've been working non stop to rectify it.

Played COD last night and i was all green, no worries. It was a lag fest between christmas and new years, shocking. Sometimes you couldn't even find games...

Man that was frustrating. I was sitting on Halo 3 constantly inviting friends and past players so I could play customs as matchmaking was down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Xbox 360 players - post your GamerTag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back