XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved it.

Helps fable, gears of war and dragon age are my favourite game series.

Then throw in stuff for this year in starfield expansion and Indiana jones game at end of year. Outstanding.

Plus helps starfield got major update with mods, new weapons, bounty hunting that become available as soon as showcase finished.

Its a game I’d never get into but my god does Flight Sim look amazing.

I'm loving MSFS 2020. It's a hobby def going to stick with. Already gotten a half decent yoke and throttle, and rudder pedals. Been good to play and chill out while having other games on the go.

2024 looks next level.

As a huge fan of the original... It looked terrible. Hope I'm wrong but based on that clip I wish they left Max alone.
I'm wary but also I like the Deck Nine LiS games so I'm hoping its good.

The music in the trailer was wrong

Hardly get time to play these days but Doom and Flight Sim look amazing.

Haven’t played the last two COD but enjoyed Cold War, story wasn’t bad but round based zombies was a blast with a couple of mates online. Wasn’t going to buy it this year due to the lack of time I get but I’ll def get it on game pass.

That was the best showcase I've seen in a while... would have like to see a little more gameplay from Fable but even the lesser known games such as South of Midnight, Expedition 33 and Atomfall looked really interesting.

Perfect Dark gave me Dying Light/Thief vibes, pretty cool

I feel a bit better about Avowed also

Stalker 2 will scratch the Metro itch nicely

I was more excited by the new Life is Strange

The leaks were accurate :p

Max is a pretty great character, hopefully they don't butcher her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Phil Spencer pretty much confirmed an Xbox hand held like a steam deck is coming sweet.

I think both Microsoft and Sony will release hand helds along side their next gen consoles.

Instead of having 2 versions of their consoles replace one with a hand held version imo. The hand held can be the cheaper option whilst the console is the premium device.

So Phil Spencer pretty much confirmed an Xbox hand held like a steam deck is coming sweet.

I think both Microsoft and Sony will release hand helds along side their next gen consoles.

Instead of having 2 versions of their consoles replace one with a hand held version imo. The hand held can be the cheaper option whilst the console is the premium device.

I hope the handheld is not an always online streaming device, would really love it if it’s more like the steam deck, can play offline, download your games, I highly doubt there will be physical copies for it like the PSP days but even that would be cool.

What are you basing the cost on?

I cant see how a handheld device is going to be a cheaper device without severely downgraded specs.

512GB Steam Deck is pretty much the cost of an Xbox now.

From the person you were responing to. Scrap the Series S equivalent for a handheld.

Unless my interpretation from B4L is cactus, not sure how you have that device isn't close to Steam Deck like in specs. If it is, it isn't going to be cheap enough for people to justify getting over the the main version unless they want the portability.

Unless my interpretation from B4L is cactus, not sure how you have that device isn't close to Steam Deck like in specs. If it is, it isn't going to be cheap enough for people to justify getting over the the main version unless they want the portability.

I think your intepretation is fair enough, but I just saw the Deck comparison as 'shared library of games' rather than a comparably specced machine.

I think your intepretation is fair enough, but I just saw the Deck comparison as 'shared library of games' rather than a comparably specced machine.

Fair enough. Considering you can kinda stream Xbox games to mobile devices, id be surprised if the hardware wasn't beefy.

If they released something comparable to the Switch spec wise, they would (rightly) get hammered for it IMO.

Fair enough. Considering you can kinda stream Xbox games to mobile devices, id be surprised if the hardware wasn't beefy.

If they released something comparable to the Switch spec wise, they would (rightly) get hammered for it IMO.

Didn't stop Sony from releasing a purely streaming handheld device! Which is probably the workaround here; release something that runs on a Series S kind of output, that can also stream directly from the new flagship console.

Remove this Banner Ad

XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back