year 10's who will play first 18 footy

Remove this Banner Ad

hannerbry, jakobi, stobart (possibly) cachia, purcell, castricum, Griffiths, (maybe a few more skevs as there seniors suck) scully, meehan, the italian guy from wesley, all the other teams arent any good so cbf naming them

Hannebury is clearly the best year 10 in the APS, anyone who says otherwise is deluded, he was BOG for every year 9A game played last year, that just shows how skilled he is, will be a good player at First level this year and will dominate in year 11 and 12

mate i played agaisnt hannebury, and he would be one of the softest players i have played agaisnt, he is the biggest reciever, and the people who played agaisnt me would have to agree, and he didnt even go close to gettin BOG every game because agaisnt us not being tagged or anything, he got about 15 disposals at the most

You are going to eat your words come end of the APS season. I would go close to saying hes the best player in the Xavier 1sts who should finish top 3 this year.

mate i played agaisnt hannebury, and he would be one of the softest players i have played agaisnt, he is the biggest reciever, and the people who played agaisnt me would have to agree, and he didnt even go close to gettin BOG every game because agaisnt us not being tagged or anything, he got about 15 disposals at the most

Dan Hannebery has played 3 games for Xavs 1sts and has the following stats according to Nigel.

9 contested marks
21 tackles
14 uncontested marks
11 handball receives
10 hardball gets
52 effective kicks
15 effective handpasses
8 goals

Dear Leadmaker,
You are the weakest link.
Goodbye!

newbie got owned

Hannas is easily top 5 in Xavier 1st this year and is pretty well built at the moment, good football body, next year will probably be there number 1 player

Scotch have a few possible players.

Jack Billings - outside player with exceptional kicking skills.Oakleigh u16 Captain
Darren Allen - small forward, kick 3 in his first game last year (first footy). Gippsland Power. Flying Bommerangs
Elijah Edwards- new to the school, on a scholarship with collingwood. from NSW also played flying Boomerangs
Aiden Franetic - may get a game but wont play week in week out. also at Oakleigh
Tom Havers- another small player great skills and very aggresive

great year level but depending on senior players they might be fighting for the same spots

Xavier have a few Oakleigh Chargers players but don't expect to see many yr 10's playing

Oakleigh Chargers
-Richard Wilton
-Lucas O'sullivan

but they did pick up William Rioli cousin of AFL star Cyril Rioli
The kid played in a national indigenous team last year ("flying Boomerangs")
got a bit of fat on him but he is still very athletic and skills are top notch, will probably be the only yr 10 in the team but will some produce some magic in the forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes, Salem, Hooy, LeGrice, Kelly, Wing, to name a few from brighton. Have all representated Vics

great talent there in Salem and Hayes who were both All-Australian
Christian Salem will possibly be the best yr 10 player in APS closely followed by Blake Pearson from Caulfield

Scotch have a few possible players.

Jack Billings - outside player with exceptional kicking skills.Oakleigh u16 Captain
Darren Allen - small forward, kick 3 in his first game last year (first footy). Gippsland Power. Flying Bommerangs
Elijah Edwards- new to the school, on a scholarship with collingwood. from NSW also played flying Boomerangs
Aiden Franetic - may get a game but wont play week in week out. also at Oakleigh
Tom Havers- another small player great skills and very aggresive

great year level but depending on senior players they might be fighting for the same spots

All great players, but Darren Allen is actually in year 9 this year, so still got a few more years in the 1st's for him.

Another one from Scotch is Will Maginness who has played the last few weeks in the ones. Don't know what he does regarding TAC or anything but he looks quite good.

Yeh great player, awesome skills. He was Vice Captain at Oakleigh Chargers u16 and he's on the list for the Vic Metro top 50 so just a class player

Xavier have a few Oakleigh Chargers players but don't expect to see many yr 10's playing

Oakleigh Chargers
-Richard Wilton
-Lucas O'sullivan

but they did pick up William Rioli cousin of AFL star Cyril Rioli
The kid played in a national indigenous team last year ("flying Boomerangs")
got a bit of fat on him but he is still very athletic and skills are top notch, will probably be the only yr 10 in the team but will some produce some magic in the forward line

o'sullivan and julian soccio asked to train with the firsts this week due to many injuries and state commitments

leadmaker, 4 years on and this remark just gets more stupid:p

Remove this Banner Ad

year 10's who will play first 18 footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back