Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam bringing up the winmar incident, the manuscript of what they actually said and age article again today.
Pretty funny how that clickbait brought hordes to this thread to denounce Sam's 'racism'
The Age article was a disgrace. It was just an opinion article but clearly the person who wrote it didnt listen to the podcast and bagged Sam for the sake of it. I am the opposite of Sam's politics but it those comments actually went to trial they would gave gotten off. As someone who was at that game and remember it clearly Don's comment were fair and there was nothing salacious in them.

Anyway Bonnie Doon is a shithole haha

The Age article was a disgrace. It was just an opinion article but clearly the person who wrote it didnt listen to the podcast and bagged Sam for the sake of it. I am the opposite of Sam's politics but it those comments actually went to trial they would gave gotten off. As someone who was at that game and remember it clearly Don's comment were fair and there was nothing salacious in them.

Anyway Bonnie Doon is a shithole haha
Exactly and ludbeys statement was completely ridiculous.
Glad Sam followed up on that was wondering how the lawsuit was going.

I was listening and was wondering if he'd leave this bit out - what a shock. And he accuses others of being dishonest.

View attachment 1029449
it wasnt activists, thats just spin from Newman. From my memory the media made it into a racial issue which i am fine with because as i have said before the crowd in those days was absolutely disgraceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s no such thing as 12am and 12pm and Don wears steel cap boots as a fashion item 🤦🏻‍♂️
He also wears bangles. :grinv1: What up with dat?

ENFV3jiUYAA011Y.jpg

The Dennis Lillee interview was great. I wish it went on forever. Ive said it before and i will say it again, Don is a great interviewer, he does his research and asks the right questions when he is allowed too!
I agree, and I think Sam knows this at the right time and let's him have the air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Back