You can't blame Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

benhawk

All Australian
May 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You can't blame him for leving this town. They focus on two teams all year and then when they are out they don't even show the prelim final live. One eyed w***ers! I am surprised he stayed six years in this insular two bob town. And before you say it I am here for the coin!

Breaking news from Judd's latest press conference:

"I left because they didn't show the prelim live."

You can't blame him for leving this town. They focus on two teams all year and then when they are out they don't even show the prelim final live. One eyed w***ers! I am surprised he stayed six years in this insular two bob town. And before you say it I am here for the coin!

If you don't like it........you know where the door is........don't let it hit you on the way out :thumbsu:

So what Chris Judd is going to melbourne fir his famliy and 4 clubs [ Collingwood, Essendon, Melbourne and Carlton] want him so i think carlton, because look at the oofer $ 7.5 million and a 5 year package.

If someone offer u that would u take it?

i'd consider a pay cut to live in a normal city

Go flip burgers in Melbourne then. No one's forcing you to live over here if you hate it so much.

Anyway he'll come back to west coast

There's more chance of benhawk going back to Melbourne to be a Maccas chick than there is of Judd ever coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't blame Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back