Toast You know things are going your way when Kepler Bradley plays a blinder..

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only is the Keplinator, or the silent assassin as I am now calling him, carving it up, he's decimating the opposition with seemingly innocuous clashes that result in serious knee injury to his opposition. Not celebrating the injuries at all, just an observation that whenever an opposition player goes down I am now wondering how close Kepler was.

Yep noticed that too.. Against Brisbane, he was involved with putting pressure on Drummound when he went down, the ruck tap when Brennan hurt his knee and the clash with Kennelly today.

Purely coincidental though, nothing untoward with the clashes. Hope Kennelly is back soon!

I have to say I'm a huge MJ fan but there were a couple of times today when I thought, Gee Kep really is giving it his all and drew an unfavourable comparison with MJ.
Having said that I think the game really suits him when it's tight and bit scrappy. He doesn't get too much time to think and his skills don't get shown up.

Loved his set shot where he celebrated by picking up Ballantyne and throwing him to Kings Cross.

Haha that was funny, looked more like Balla just jumped up on him like some annoying insect.

I really like watching Balla but I can see how he annoys the shit out of opp players :)

kepler gives his all, and i think he may be one of those late bloomers. he had a real influence today, and im really enjoying watching him suceed at this level. hopefully his form continues :thumbsu:

I have to say I'm a huge MJ fan but there were a couple of times today when I thought, Gee Kep really is giving it his all and drew an unfavourable comparison with MJ.
Having said that I think the game really suits him when it's tight and bit scrappy. He doesn't get too much time to think and his skills don't get shown up.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Kep's been better in the back-up role than MJ so far this season. The statistics - Kepler is ahead in almost every major category - even back this up.

Ignoring the stats though, the biggest difference I'm finding is that Kepler just provides a much better contest in the ruck than MJ. Which in turn, makes it easier for our midfielders and allows Sandilands to spend more time resting up forward.

Kep's very good at getting his hands clear and dishing off a handball to a teammate whilst being tackled.

I can almost imagine him murmuring to himself, "Not yours, mine. Now I give toooooo *chooses* you".

Kepman.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if kepler keeps his form to this level will he stay in the side when Johnson comes back?

will harvey make an example of johnson and force him to spend some time in the reserves?

Kepler>McPhee.

What the F*** has this got to do with the thread?

Looks like I am taking on the role of unofficial McPhee buddy. McPhee played a bloody good game today. Didn't kick four goals bus had the game high tackles, amongst the hinhest disposals (top 5 I think) and efficiency of 82%.

I don;t think there is any positive for our team in posting meaningless shyte that is intended to denigrate a current dockers player that gives 110% every time he runs out, who does the tough stuff to support his team mates and who keeps his head down and works hard to get through a tough patch.

What the F*** has this got to do with the thread?

Looks like I am taking on the role of unofficial McPhee buddy. McPhee played a bloody good game today. Didn't kick four goals bus had the game high tackles, amongst the hinhest disposals (top 5 I think) and efficiency of 82%.

I don;t think there is any positive for our team in posting meaningless shyte that is intended to denigrate a current dockers player that gives 110% every time he runs out, who does the tough stuff to support his team mates and who keeps his head down and works hard to get through a tough patch.
Wow, calm down Mark Johnson...

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast You know things are going your way when Kepler Bradley plays a blinder..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back