Roast Your 5 most hated Sports People

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotten him to where he is today?

I think you might need to find a better example than that you fool. :eek:

What happened to the measured responses :eek:

This thread is surely a joke with the responses in it, CP started the thread to gauge every1's most hated sports people were.

He gave his 5 hated people then he was attacked from all sides, going by some of the replies it is quite clear some on this site clearly loathe him.

Right or wrong its his opinion, if u dont like the guy or think the subject unworthy why bother coming in2 it?

Please dont use arguments like the people he used are better people than other disgraced people, because that isnt what the thread is asking.

Its also nice to see that if you dont agree with the majority on this board u will be set upon without fail.

p.s. I also dont agree with his 5 but hey if he hates them thats his choice.

:thumbsu:

Surely the blue room should be an abuse-free zone :rolleyes:

This thread is surely a joke with the responses in it, CP started the thread to gauge every1's most hated sports people were.

He gave his 5 hated people then he was attacked from all sides, going by some of the replies it is quite clear some on this site clearly loathe him.

Right or wrong its his opinion, if u dont like the guy or think the subject unworthy why bother coming in2 it?

Please dont use arguments like the people he used are better people than other disgraced people, because that isnt what the thread is asking.

Its also nice to see that if you dont agree with the majority on this board u will be set upon without fail.

Thank you Sir for actually bringing some sense and validity into this controversial thread ...
I honestly never thought people would react in such a way to this thread, nor my choices, and were I to know, I wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.

I actually feel the behaviour of some of the posters in this thread is a reaction on their own personalities and their own lack of maturity in able to respond or debate in a rational and 'adult' manner ...
Making personal insults and threats does not make one appear 'tougher or more intelligent' quite the opposite in fact.

I honestly apologise if people were taken aback and offended by it, it was 'misguided' and 'naive' of me, more so then any 'malicious' attempt at 'trolling' ...
I'm just really really sorry and upset that I've caused so much ill-will and bad feeling in the last few days towards Christmas, that was never my intention.

This!! CP may very well be a clown but the personal abuse in this thread is a joke, not the best advertisement for any potential new posters one would think. Take the crap to the Bay where it belongs and let's get our great Carlton board back on the rails.

Thank you Sir for actually bringing some sense and validity into this controversial thread ...
I honestly never thought people would react in such a way to this thread, nor my choices, and were I to know, I wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.

I actually feel the behaviour of some of the posters in this thread is a reaction on their own personalities and their own lack of maturity in able to respond or debate in a rational and 'adult' manner ...
Making personal insults and threats does not make one appear 'tougher or more intelligent' quite the opposite in fact.

I honestly apologise if people were taken aback and offended by it, it was 'misguided' and 'naive' of me, more so then any 'malicious' attempt at 'trolling' ...
I'm just really really sorry and upset that I've caused so much ill-will and bad feeling in the last few days towards Christmas, that was never my intention.

Well FFS, thanks Splendini, now all i can see are these ****ing stupid and pointless inverted commas. Putz!

Well FFS, thanks Splendini, now all i can see are these ****ing stupid and pointless inverted commas. Putz!

jeeeez rotting flesh man,

Cartoon10.gif

This is good. Show some remorse. :thumbsu:

This is just plain Trolling. You are clearly trying to get under people skins by this comment. Uncalled for.

Once again this is good. Apologetic and seems sincere.

It good they way you start out nice, troll in the middle and then finish of all nice again.

Sorry c_p you are still shit stirring. Everyone can see it, but I just dont get why you continue to do it.

Another one to add to the hate file

EMP-6117003.jpg

Kewell is vermin of the lowest order, it was karma to see him suffer so many injury problems when he was at Liverpool and even most Liverpool fans admit he was a waste of space and money, and now he went to the club whose savage supporters stabbed two decent Leeds fans to death, and people wonder why there is so much hate for Harry Kewell out there ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one to add to the hate file

EMP-6117003.jpg

Kewell is vermin of the lowest order, it was karma to see him suffer so many injury problems when he was at Liverpool and even most Liverpool fans admit he was a waste of space and money, and now he went to the club whose savage supporters stabbed two decent Leeds fans to death, and people wonder why there is so much hate for Harry Kewell out there ..

Where do i start here?

Harry Kewell is responsible for the FANS of a team from about SIX years ago when he had NOTHING to do with them? Imbecile.

He is VERMIN because he had injury problems at Liverpool and wasn't able to live up to his obvious talent?

You never cease to amaze.

This is just another of one of Australia's all time best in their field that you have attempted to cut down without any actual reason. Someone has a case of tall poppy syndrome of the highest order.

cut you losses CP
even trying to be funny will just dig you deeper
unless you enjoy the notoriety

If you notice MC tries to bait and 'troll' me with smart arse comments and pictures at nearly every oppotunity ...

I have to try and restrain myself from 'biting' back, but gee there are some people here who are making it mighty hard.

Read all the shit that's been directed at me at this thread Slinger, what gives you the right to judge me ???

Ronaldo - Great player, knob.
Juan Ignacio Chela - Spits on aussies.
Cloke Brothers - Over the moon Cameron has gone. Much rather him than Twavis or Jason though.
Harbajhan Singh - Obnoxious little weed.
Michael Vaughn - Pommy bastard.

I also dislike Shane Watson - Chris Gayle is the man and the way Watson celebrated, it was embarrassing to be Australian.

If you notice MC tries to bait and 'troll' me with smart arse comments and pictures at nearly every oppotunity ...

I have to try and restrain myself from 'biting' back, but gee there are some people here who are making it mighty hard.

Read all the shit that's been directed at me at this thread Slinger, what gives you the right to judge me ???

Congratulations, you just described your own MO, peanut. You remind me of the pyromaniac who lights fires, hides in the bushes then gets his kicks when the authorities turn up ;)

Where do i start here?

Harry Kewell is responsible for the FANS of a team from about SIX years ago when he had NOTHING to do with them? Imbecile.

He is VERMIN because he had injury problems at Liverpool and wasn't able to live up to his obvious talent?

You never cease to amaze.

This is just another of one of Australia's all time best in their field that you have attempted to cut down without any actual reason. Someone has a case of tall poppy syndrome of the highest order.

It's got nothing to do with Australia, and everything to do with Leeds United ...
Don't you dare take the moral high ground with this issue, shafting us the first time around by going to Liverpool instead of Chelsea (where we could have gotten a lot more money for his transfer) was bad enough, but basically Most Leeds fans feel his is pissing on the graves of the two Leeds fans who were stabbed to death in Turkey in that awful incident several years ago.

Why do you have to make everything an 'anti-Aussie' Issue with me, when with Harry Kewell it's obviously not the case ...

The Kewell issue is a very sore spot amongst Leeds fans even till this day.

Hingis- never trust anyone who smiles that much
Carl Lewis- don't trust he was clean and arrogant
Toni kukoc chicago Bulls
Dick Johnson (just because he always beat Holden - actually know him well since and get on well with him)
Mika Hakinnen
Anybody from Man U Chelsea
anyone who does not play for Carlton Wildcats NY Yankees Boston Celtics Chicago Bears
I will think more on this as I have mellowed out too much

agree thy but thought I would run with the thread anyway
still it is CP's opinion and you can't love everybody
I disagree with every person on his list even Bryant (did you hate Magic and Kareem?)
Seriously Thorpe is one of the greatest athletes of all time in all sport Norman and Ponting rated in the top of their sports Cadel MUST be our best peddler of all time
Hates Australia - tall poppy syndrome

I have played the ball not the man with thread
I have commented about your motives for this thread
I have responded to your 5 athletes and stated my own
I am not judging you but people are attacking you
calling famous sportsmen vermin and saying posters are "banging" is not doing you any good
I am trying to help you out of a pickle and you attack me
I have thick skin
But you will get more and more flung at you if you continue acting like a tool
If you dislike say Harry don't insult him, state your argument and allow us to decide if you are correct ot full of crap.
State why Ian Thorpe should not be respected
Tell me why Mundine should be admired whilst Ponting should not
You have views on life which you are entitled to but if you cannot back them up don't expect others to agree. And if you name call expect others to do the same
So stop crying!

It's got nothing to do with Australia, and everything to do with Leeds United ...
Don't you dare take the moral high ground with this issue, shafting us the first time around by going to Liverpool instead of Chelsea (where we could have gotten a lot more money for his transfer) was bad enough, but basically Most Leeds fans feel his is pissing on the graves of the two Leeds fans who were stabbed to death in Turkey in that awful incident several years ago.

Why do you have to make everything an 'anti-Aussie' Issue with me, when with Harry Kewell it's obviously not the case ...

The Kewell issue is a very sore spot amongst Leeds fans even till this day.

Doesn't mean it is correct that he was pissing on any graves. He had nothing to do with that incident, neither did Galatasaray FC. It was a couple of murderers who happened to be fans of the club and were in no way associated with the club. If you look into it he wears the same squad number at Galatasaray as when he first did at Leeds as a MARK OF RESPECT towards Leeds. Don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice.

Kewell is a professiional sportsman, and everybody in the world of football is a mercenary ffs. He was by no way involved in the stabbing. For people to have a crack at Harry show how stupide they are. but go along with the lemmings if you must

I have played the ball not the man with thread
I have commented about your motives for this thread
I have responded to your 5 athletes and stated my own
I am not judging you but people are attacking you
calling famous sportsmen vermin and saying posters are "banging" is not doing you any good
I am trying to help you out of a pickle and you attack me
I have thick skin
But you will get more and more flung at you if you continue acting like a tool
If you dislike say Harry don't insult him, state your argument and allow us to decide if you are correct ot full of crap.
State why Ian Thorpe should not be respected
Tell me why Mundine should be admired whilst Ponting should not
You have views on life which you are entitled to but if you cannot back them up don't expect others to agree. And if you name call expect others to do the same
So stop crying!

I don't mind at all people disagreeing with me, but what galls me is when people become personally abusive with their retorts to me (and it's not as if people like Greg Norman or Ian Thorpe or Pointing would ever read this forum, and if I ever saw them in person, I would never say those things to my face)

This thread has just become a 'vicious' cycle in personal insults and abuse and meaningful debate has gone out the window.
Pointing has an arrogant, cold, unlikeable disposition (I've noticed he often doesn't show much grace in defeat) and has made several bad calls as captain (it's been long debated that one bad decision with the coin-toss cost Australia the Ashes in 2005) and Mundine is a good role model for young aboriginal people, he doesn't drink or do drugs or crime, and has helped create a lot of jobs up in NSW with his father Tony, for young unemployed Aboriginal folks, and yes he talks a lot of crap, but so do most of the great boxers through out history.

I've only sledged people back if they start slagging me off, and no it doesn't make it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back