Preview Your Best 22 for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure. As different as a pair is to two

Just another way of saying we smart they dumb, based on nothing.
No, it’s a way of saying we are good and they are not. Brisbane have made a living of taking people who are 2nd and 3rd tier. Cameron, Christiansen, Robinson, Bastinac, Bell, Walker, Lester. Hell Martin was a fringe player before he got there, and Beams was a gift. They’re a team that loses its young stars and picks up other teams dregs every year and is basically in club life support from the AFL, and if they hadn’t won those flags in the early 00s I’m sure the AFL would have let them die by now. Hell they picked up a broken down, retired soon to be 34 year old Luke Hodge this year to try and get some life into that list

If you can’t see that then I can’t help you man.

No, it’s a way of saying we are good and they are not. Brisbane have made a living of taking people who are 2nd and 3rd tier. Cameron, Christiansen, Robinson, Bastinac, Bell, Walker, Lester. Hell Martin was a fringe player before he got there, and Beams was a gift. They’re a team that loses its young stars and picks up other teams dregs every year and is basically in club life support from the AFL, and if they hadn’t won those flags in the early 00s I’m sure the AFL would have let them die by now. Hell they picked up a broken down, retired soon to be 34 year old Luke Hodge this year to try and get some life into that list

If you can’t see that then I can’t help you man.

No, you really don’t have any help to give

Brisbane’s recruiting has been sound the last few years. No way they are dumb enough to take on Jenkins, he’s just not a good fit for them and they would know it.

More chance with someone like Collingwood or Essendon who reckon they are just about there and are searching for the missing piece.

Hang on, this is the Jenkins thread right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane’s recruiting has been sound the last few years. No way they are dumb enough to take on Jenkins, he’s just not a good fit for them and they would know it.

More chance with someone like Collingwood or Essendon who reckon they are just about there and are searching for the missing piece.

Hang on, this is the Jenkins thread right?
I think you're a day late too this particular argument Kulak. Sanders and I worked particularly hard to stop bickering with each other about Jenkins... #4 is a black-hole that we all keep getting sucked into!

Marty/Doedee
Sanders/Jenkins
Rest of board/D-Mac
That Brodie Martin guy/Brodie Martin
Vader/Petrenko
Meh.. I'm over Petrenko.

Vader/Hampton is probably more appropriate these days.

Jenkins to Sanders is like Matthew Smith to macca23

Almost a valid comparison watching Jenkins feeble efforts at the moment.

The difference is that Jenkins has some ability but often is too lazy or just cant be bothered on giving too much while Smith never put foot on an oval in his 5 years with us to prove that he had no ability to go with his poor efforts.

It's a fine point - but in the end it adds up to the same thing - they both shit me!! :thumbsdown:

Almost a valid comparison watching Jenkins feeble efforts at the moment.

The difference is that Jenkins has some ability but often is too lazy or just cant be bothered on giving too much while Smith never put foot on an oval in his 5 years with us to prove that he had no ability to go with his poor efforts.

It's a fine point - but in the end it adds up to the same thing - they both shit me!! :thumbsdown:

Quality over quantity unca macca???

Best 22 without injuries:
Brown Talia Doedee
Laird Keath/Hartigan Smith
Atkins Sloane Gibbs
Lynch Walker Knight
Betts McGovern Fogarty

Jacobs MCrouch BCrouch

Douglas Greenwod Seedsman Milera/Cey/Hampton

Round 1 team:
Brown Keath/Hartigan Doedee
Laird Talia Douglas
Atkins Sloane Seedsman
Lynch McGovern Greenwood
Betts Fogarty Milera

Jacobs MCrouch Gibbs

B Crouch Cey Hampton Kelly

Injuries: Smith, Waker, Knight,

Last edited:
We need to calm down over Jenkins.

He only has 4 years + over $2 million to go.

Supposedly the club wasn’t all that happy with Reidy after JJ took us to the cleaners, and rightly so.

As we’ve seen, JJ is one of the lowest BnF vote getters compared to goals kicked in the comp.

Best 22 without injuries:
Brown Talia Doedee
Laird Keath/Hartigan Smith
Atkins Sloane Gibbs
Lynch Walker Knight
Betts McGovern Fogarty

Jacobs B Crouch Greenwood

Douglas Cey/Hampton Seedsman Milera

Round 1 team:
Brown Keath/Hartigan Doedee
Laird Talia Douglas
Atkins Sloane Seedsman
Lynch Fogarty Greenwood
Betts McGovern Milera

Jacobs MCrouch Gibbs

B Crouch Cey Hampton Kelly

Injuries: Smith, Waker, Knight,
Our current best & fairest is easily in our best 22 with or without injuries. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Your Best 22 for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back