your BEST Beatles album

Remove this Banner Ad

Really The Beatles albums are all good.
Fool On The Hill I love as well as stuff like Strawberry Fields Forever and Here Comes The Sun.
I even love Yellow Submarine by Ringo.

Incredible songwriters and band - I love getting together with a group of friends on a long car trip and getting everyone to pick a Beatles song to sing lol-up The Hume to Sydney.

I've only got The compilation Blue album as I'm a prog rocker at heart. :D
What songs did Revolver have on it ?

smasha said:
What songs did Revolver have on it ?
Taxman, Eleanor Rigby, Yellow Submarine, Here, There & Everywhere, Good Day Sunshine and my favourite from that album, Got To Get You Into My Life

And that great artwork

I also love Rubber Soul, how can you argue with Drive My Car, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, Michelle, Girl, I'm Looking Through You, If I Needed Someone and perhaps their best song ever, In My Life.

I also love to let side 2 of Abbey Road just carry me away especially from Polythene Pam onwards.

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say !!!

By the way, is The Beatles Collection in the blue box on vinyl in pretty good condition worth anything.

lioness said:
A Hard Day's Night, and HELP! are my favourites. Rubber Soul is right up there too. That 1964/65 period was their best in my opinion.

Agreed.

Rubber Soul is their best in my opinion.

hotpie said:
An underrated classic is Beatles For Sale.
Agree. There are a few gems on that album, such as 'I'm A Loser', 'I'll Follow The Sun', 'I Don't Want To Spoil The Party', 'Eight Days A Week' and the awesome 'What You're Doing', I just love that song!!

Dogs 13 said:
Taxman, Eleanor Rigby, Yellow Submarine, Here, There & Everywhere, Good Day Sunshine and my favourite from that album, Got To Get You Into My Life

And that great artwork

I also love Rubber Soul, how can you argue with Drive My Car, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, Michelle, Girl, I'm Looking Through You, If I Needed Someone and perhaps their best song ever, In My Life.

I also love to let side 2 of Abbey Road just carry me away especially from Polythene Pam onwards.

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say !!!

By the way, is The Beatles Collection in the blue box on vinyl in pretty good condition worth anything.

I reckon Rubber Soul is better than Revolver although the latter is still a classic

Remove this Banner Ad

your BEST Beatles album

Remove this Banner Ad

Back