FTA-TV Your Best TV Show - Ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw some TikToks yesterday on the same Anderson company production of ‘Space 1999’. (Uk 1975-76)

I remember as a kid being scared into next century the episode of when they visited a frozen planet and brought off a dude that proceeded to melt his skin on one of the Eagles. Truly horrific, muscles, blood, eyes popping

I was banned from tv past that point at night time because of the hysteria I had

Fast forward 50 years I go looking for Space 1999 last night and found it

The show looks abysmal as I flicked through trying to find the scene but I did end up finding it

50 years on it is still messed up disturbing

The days before a Ratings system…

1. The Wire
  2. Mr Robot
  3. The Bureau
  4. Black Mirror
  5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  6. Six Feet Under
  7. Inside Number 9
  8. You’re the Worst
  9. Mad Men
  10. Nathan For You
HM’s -

The Leftovers, The Simpsons, Atlanta, South Park, Girls, Survivor, The Americans, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Rectify, Penny Dreadful, Death Note, Treme, Luther, Twin Peaks inc The Return, The Good Place, Bojack Horseman, Search Party, Mr Bean, Peaky Blinders, Luther, Narcos, Friday Night Lights, Downtown Abbey, GLOW,

Ineligible - too short

The Night Of, We Own This City, Planet Earth 1 & 2, Blue Planet 1 & 2, The Haunting of Hill House, Fleabag, The Terror, Maniac, The Bodyguard, Chernobyl, 11/22/63, Band of Brothers, Ethos, The Beatles Get Back, Fawlty Towers, Queens Gambit, People vs OJ Simpson, Assassination of Gianni Versace, Olive Kitteridge, Top of the Lake, Show Me A Hero, Sense8, Cowboy Bebop, Life On Mars, An Honourable Woman, The Road to Calvary, Black Books, Godless, Squid Game

Ineligible since incomplete-

Halt and Catch Fire, Babylon Berlin, The Twilight Zone, Bluey, The Sopranos, Attack on Titan, Line of Duty, Barry, The Rehearsal, Homeland, Orange is the New Black, Fargo, Louie, Stranger Things, True Detective, The Knick, The Affair, Sherlock, Stranger (Secret Forest), Kingdom, A Handmaids Tale, Banshee, Dexter, Brooklyn 99, Parks and Recreation, Kim’s Convenience, Cobra Kai, Arrested Development, Archer, Seinfeld, The OC, Afterlife, Occupied, Spartacus, Clarksons Farm.

Not considered- Deadwood, Carnivale, Friends, Paranoia Agent, Neón Evangelion, Arcane, The West Wing, Ted Lasso, The Boys, Making a Murderer, The Newsroom, The Defiant Ones, Giri/Haji

Shows in HM’s and Ineligible are roughly in order of consideration. Anything un-named I probably haven’t seen. Shows that are incomplete that have a realistic chance of cracking the top ten are ones named up until The Rehearsal.

Man, you must have square eyes!
However, I'll use this as a list for my downloads.
Thanks.

NB. No Mr Mercedes?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Your Best TV Show - Ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back