Your clubs cult hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Minson :D

minson.jpg

Quinten "The Big Unit" Lynch is the obvious one, but I think that there is also a lot of love for Beau Waters because of his fearless attack on the football. I personally have a liking for Matt "Sideshow" Priddis, simply because he has made it into an AFL team, and done well, pretty much against the odds and after he had been written off by most people !

Quinten "The Big Unit" Lynch is the obvious one, but I think that there is also a lot of love for Beau Waters because of his fearless attack on the football. I personally have a liking for Matt "Sideshow" Priddis, simply because he has made it into an AFL team, and done well, pretty much against the odds and after he had been written off by most people !

Surely it would have to be Brent Staker for his fearless attack on Bazza's fist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say I enjoyed Mathew Macarthy's brief interludes into the AFL and there was always Henry 'the Octopus' Playfair. I did get excited whenever they displayed any skill at all. :D (kinda like the great white hope)

You know that player who is outside the norm. They might be a bit ungainly, or not quite skilled enough, but they still endear themselves to you, and whenever they do something great on the field they get a bigger cheer than anyone else.​

We've had plenty of them at Fremantle, most notably Clive Waterhouse, whose split personality playing style provided years of hair pulling followed by cheering followed by complete bafflement. His legend lives on.​

At the moment it is of course Kepler Bradley, he looks like a complete unco, but he can actually play a bit. Loved that goal against Carlton when he out faked Judd to drill one from 35 out.​

So who is your club's cult hero?​

LOL... it says something about Freo that their "cult hero" was a #1 draft pick. They are usually players that try hard but don't have the talent :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Your clubs cult hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back