Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I love this site and view it often and this is my first post. When I started my Supercoach this year I started it late in the first round at the end of the Saturday night and only have a limited number of players to choose from so even though I still scored well (Luckily) this leaved me in a pickle and I have since used a trades every week since! For round 9 I am in a major pickle, and I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I know my Supercoach team is very average and by no means am I a pro like everyone on here but I have included some screen shots to show the predicament i am in and if I could have any help that would be greatly appreciated!

(Hope I have posted this in the correct thread)

Thank you everyone!

View attachment 248468 View attachment 248472

Papley to McPherson ..via wells going forward and put cox on the field
Houli to heater

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I love this site and view it often and this is my first post. When I started my Supercoach this year I started it late in the first round at the end of the Saturday night and only have a limited number of players to choose from so even though I still scored well (Luckily) this leaved me in a pickle and I have since used a trades every week since! For round 9 I am in a major pickle, and I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I know my Supercoach team is very average and by no means am I a pro like everyone on here but I have included some screen shots to show the predicament i am in and if I could have any help that would be greatly appreciated!

(Hope I have posted this in the correct thread)

Thank you everyone!

View attachment 248468 View attachment 248472
Welcome aboard.
With some luck with emergencies you might field a full team which would be in front of most on here this week.
Got any cash in hand?

Mice are invading my team
200.gif

Papley to McPherson ..via wells going forward and put cox on the field
Houli to heater
I got Cox on the ground and made a trade for McPherson but couldn't get it so I could trade Papley to McPherson as they are different position's even when moving moving Wells down! Please don't laugh guys lol (if i'm not doing something correct), i'm not as you guys but hopefully I can improve so next year I can do heaps better!

Cheers

I got Cox on the ground and made a trade for McPherson but couldn't get it so I could change Papley to McPherson as they are different position's even when moving moving Wells down! Please don't laugh guys, lol i'm not as you guys but hopefully I can improve so next year I can do heaps better!

Cheers

When you choose to trade "T" Papley on the left hand side your whole team appears.
Next to Wells will be a "S" ...click on that and wells will be subbed fwd and you can trade in McPherson

Thank you heaps! I have never operated it like that before using the left column! Lol still learning lol!

Post on the normal board more

Heaps will help ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back