Your Favourite All Time Favourite Sammy Newman Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Dry humping the M & M character after eating a heap of Green m&m's (supposed to be aphrodisiacs) then after they appeared back from off the floor the M&M looked like he justed been pulverised - The laughter from everyone at that moment was quite hilarious

Best thing ever, The pie in David Schwartz face - the impact was unforgettably harsh, but one of the funniest i've ever seen. Schwartz's reaction after was even better.

Plus the Sam Newman effort when put the umbrella over Jason Dunstall in the early years of the Footy Show. Just classic stuff.

When he was doing that weird thing with a broom, and Crawf tripped him up.

I was laughing so hard, I snorted my drink through my nose.

Also his comments on Jason (?) Cloke last week, one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Bellablaise said:
When he was doing that weird thing with a broom, and Crawf tripped him up.

I was laughing so hard, I snorted my drink through my nose.

Also his comments on Jason (?) Cloke last week, one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
Yeah come to think of it that comment was pure gold. I am going to nominate it on the footy show (NRL) for "That's GOLD" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When that girl bounced the ball and it hit him in the balls, A Few weeks ago with the broom and the chilli sauce around the class was funny too :)

Pred said:
When he got run over. Hopefully next time they will finish the job.

typical adelaide creton crap!!!

i was just wondering if any of you people that sit at your computer all day hanging on people have actually met these people.
alot of people seem to think that sam is a tosser, but i ask have you met him.
he is one of the best blokes i have ever met. gives his time to one and all, for a quick chat, autograph photo etc.
people are quick to judge him because of his antics on the footy show.
it is his job to be a **************** on the footy show. the only reason i watch it is to see he and crawf make ****************s of themselves. that doesnt mean they are ****************s in real life though!!

The first time Sam has made me laugh in years was when he was comparing J. ( i think ) Clokes mobility to the trophy, funny stuff, i think he suprised himself with that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Favourite All Time Favourite Sammy Newman Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back