Your Favourite Cain Ackland Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers,

The end of an era is upon us. Cain "The Great" Ackland has been delisted by the Blues.

He has provided us with many glorious moments over his illustrious career. I thought we could all share our favourites here.

Mine would be his efforts as a pro wrestler.

0,5001,5515249,00.jpg

Any others?

Mine would be the time where he almost got the tap out in a ruck contest.

Proof please. I know VFL pictures are hard to come by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh. I remember his game against Hawthorn where we got slaughtered by 100 points. In one contest, he actually didn't jump for the ball and took a step back, letting the Hawthorn ruckman at it without any competition. This was a centre bounce contest.

It was one of the most... pathetic things I've ever seen from a ruckman. Actually, the word 'pathetic' doesn't do it justice.

Ugh. I remember his game against Hawthorn where we got slaughtered by 100 points. In one contest, he actually didn't jump for the ball and took a step back, letting the Hawthorn ruckman at it without any competition. This was a centre bounce contest.

It was one of the most... pathetic things I've ever seen from a ruckman. Actually, the word 'pathetic' doesn't do it justice.

Reminds me of the Brisbane game. A more insipid performance from a player in the Navy Blue and White, I cannot remember.

I went into the match wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt after supposed good VFL form, - it started off bad and only got worse from there. I was in shock (no joke) at how bad a performance he was putting in. :eek:

I went into the match wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt after supposed good VFL form, - it started off bad and only got worse from there. I was in shock (no joke) at how bad a performance he was putting in. :eek:

When he was lumbering around in the backline, I thought "oh shit, please please please don't pass it to him". It was a relief that his team mates actually ignored him in a lot of situations where he was actually free. Because it seemed every time they actually passed it to him, he'd **** it up one way or another. And I'm not talking about your typical Carrazzo clangers either...

There's so many, i just can't cut it down to 1:eek:

1.Cain taking a mid air S**T on the fist of a crow player

main.php

2. Cain out rucking the worst no.1 pick in the last decade
main.php

3. Cain carrying Grant Thomas back to the coaches box after qtr time
2006_afl_teamcoach_pedigree_ackland.jpg

so many options i just can't make up my mind:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Favourite Cain Ackland Moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back