Toast Your favourite Comedy series or Movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Young Ones is probably my favourite comedy series ever. Have watched every episode dozens of times.

I'm a fair bit younger than the show, but mum had some episodes on VHS when I was a kid and I always thought it was the funniest thing ever. Still do.

Young Ones is probably my favourite comedy series ever. Have watched every episode dozens of times.

I'm a fair bit younger than the show, but mum had some episodes on VHS when I was a kid and I always thought it was the funniest thing ever. Still do.

I've heard that before (I'm 41).

Never seen a second of it.

Will look into it

Similar story to me. Love all the characters. Neil and Vyvvn are crackups

Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Step Brothers Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Hi All.
As my name suggests, I loved "Dumb and Dumber" as a great comedy movie.

I also loved The Office (UK series) as dry, but hilarious.

Admiral Benson (Lloyd Bridges) also a fantastic role and actor.

So as it's off season I'd love to hear on your favourite comedy shows, series, movies, whatever!
The Young ones is my all time favourite!
Recent is Ted Laso

As for movies Silence of the Lambs, First Blood, Good morning Vietnam, Coda and One that always puts a smile on my dial the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 😊👍

Young Ones is brilliant but Faulty Towers is still my all time fav.

Simpsons was great for a while but haven't watched it in years.
Loved Seinfeld, and both Offices are hilarious all though the British one wins for me.

And Mr Bean will always make me smile.

As for recent shows, The Great is brilliant, black humor though which I love. And Schitts Creek was good. The Rake is probably the best Aussie show I've seen.

If you your a Gervais fan watch After Life. You cry with laughter one minute and then cry with sadness the next. A real roller coaster and close to one the best shows ever written.

Movies: Any of the Monty Pythons are great but Life of Brian the best. Delicatessen is a great black comedy. Anchorman was fun. Both Slap Shot and Spinal Tap are a crack up. Steve Martin moves like The Jerk, Dirty Rotten Scoundrel's and Roxanne are some of my fav's as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you heard this? Neil's version of Traffic's Hole In My Shoe, it reached #2 in the UK charts (The same position as Traffic's 17 years earlier) and #29 in Australia back in 1984.

The Young ones is my all time favourite!
Recent is Ted Laso

As for movies Silence of the Lambs, First Blood, Good morning Vietnam, Coda and One that always puts a smile on my dial the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 😊👍

Silence of the Lambs funny?!

Scared me when I watched it as a kid.....ha

If you your a Gervais fan watch After Life. You cry with laughter one minute and then cry with sadness the next. A real roller coaster and close to one the best shows ever written.

I am as I loved his UK Office stated.

I didn't enjoy After Life as much but still very good if, as you say, a Gervais fan which not everyone is.

He seems a bit love or hate!

The office is a pure sitcom, After Life is so much more.

Agree.

I think the supporting cast in The Office gives it the nod for me but I understand what you mean.

I have watched it multiple times and could again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back