2notepockets

All Australian
Aug 3, 2005
-
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
for those of you with hayes in your team what trade or trades have you made to cover this massive loss?

i will reveal my genius plan later...

its done i have traded hayes for swallow, promoting symes to my 22 with the free cash i got tredders in forwards, next week my plan with the rest of the cash is to get goodwin in centres and hodge in backs.

i got Salopek for him and then got rid of rob murphy to Tredders.

Next week upgrading Massie to Bowden and MJ to hodge or Beau Mcdonald to Charman.

SnIcKeRs #3 said:

Next week upgrading Massie to Bowden and MJ to hodge or Beau Mcdonald to Charman.

Bowden will have a 167 and 102 in his rolling average. If he has another 90+ game he is going to go up big time.

SnIcKeRs #3 said:

Salopek at 265k? :eek:

PS. Symes = GUN

SnIcKeRs #3 said:
Yeah i know but i can wait an extra couple of weeks the money isnt going to dissapear
I dont get it man. Symes/Schammer/Enright/Coughlan/MATTHEW CARR, all better value :confused:

But dude, why Salopek? Obviously money wise? Isnt Matt Carr/Daniel Kerr/Bateman/Ricciuto/Hasleby/K.Johnson/G.Ablett etc. better than Salopek? They are cheaper?

Or is it because Salopek will go up the most :confused:

Cassius_Clay said:
Or is it because Salopek will go up the most :confused:

Irrelevant. Wrong grounds to be basing a trade on...

I agree, better options than Salopek, however he is travelling along nicely... Was a great pick up at $105,000...

Nebula1971 said:
Irrelevant. Wrong grounds to be basing a trade on...

I agree, better options than Salopek, however he is travelling along nicely... Was a great pick up at $105,000...
I know its irrelevant. Just trying to find a reason why 1 would do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think salopek is a great pick up and will be consistent living in adelaide well SA you see a lot of SANFL games and so last year i seen him play at full flight and he racks them up big time especially tackling i just think he will be more consistent.The only other one is Ri:D:D:D:Delli or D Harris i am willing to pick up.

M Carr- in and out of the side was almost dropped but thn a late inclusion
ROO- not in good form not fit enough yet.
Enright- way too inconsistent his lows are extremely low
Shammer- can go missing
Haselby-playing forward
Ablett-" "
K Johnson- Hamstrung

Skooks said:
Coughlan= ?

Gun.

True one of my fav players but has only had 2 scores over 90 and i think his groins are still sore but could explode after the break to freshen him up.

Salopek has had three and they are out of the last 4

Remove this Banner Ad

your hayes trades?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back