80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:

RM East. greens were recovering from corage. Its nice yes, and greens were still true. The course is nice for sure. Just an enjoyable yet stressful day with a bunch of mate in a little cute competition where last place is made fun of for years.

Had a mate who played RM East today too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RM East. greens were recovering from corage. Its nice yes, and greens were still true. The course is nice for sure. Just an enjoyable yet stressful day with a bunch of mate in a little cute competition where last place is made fun of for years.
I went around there too yesty.
How good is it? Far too good for me!

Had a mate who played RM East today too

I went around there too yesty.
How good is it? Far too good for me!
Pity everyone was playing it the week after they cored the greens. Although, I played it Saturday and the greens were still pretty true albeit a touch slower. I actually now enjoy playing it more than the west, but that might be because I had +8 in par a few weeks ago.:)

Pity everyone was playing it the week after they cored the greens. Although, I played it Saturday and the greens were still pretty true albeit a touch slower. I actually now enjoy playing it more than the west, but that might be because I had +8 in par a few weeks ago.:)
+8!!!
You do know you have to count every shot - even the shit ones!
;)

I dont mind the course. I prefer PK and their greens.
I will have to have a hit there - have not played PK.
Yeah RM was awesome in every aspect.
It was enjoyable (so many awesome holes) but I made too many mistakes & paid the price yesterday.
It was great fun though and forces you to think about it rather than playing like a robot.
If the greens are usually like the practice greens were presented up near the clubhouse yesty, they would be a delight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back