80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:
Started par, par, bogey, birdie, par in freezing rain and wind. We thought about walking off but stayed out. It was atrocious conditions. I reckon more than half the field pulled out.
Anyway 36. 5 flags in a row.
I’ve had 5 flag games in a row as well. Six in the last seven.
IMG_2274.png

Last edited:

Ocean Dunes Monday afternoon and then the big dog Cape Whickham on the Tuesday morning. Tuesday round going to be solo. Going to be interesting playing on my own, might go live on Instagram to keep me interested and engaged.

Need a conditions report at least.

Well just checked the weather. 10-20mm forecast.

Yeah nah that's not going to be able to be played.

Will get Ocean Dunes in on Monday afternoon only. Bit flat but hopefully I'll be able to get out there again another day.

Will get Ocean Dunes in on Monday afternoon only. Bit flat but hopefully I'll be able to get out there again another day.
Just play in the drizzle

It's only scattered showers

Ocean Dunes Monday afternoon and then the big dog Cape Whickham on the Tuesday morning. Tuesday round going to be solo. Going to be interesting playing on my own, might go live on Instagram to keep me interested and engaged.
must do.

is the field not busy at CW next tuesday?

but u there so monitor the radar from CW and see how you go. no where else to go...except for KING ISLAND DAIRY. Fantastic cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of wind down at the national gc. the most exposed course was perhaps a relief given form but it meant much wind. and it did not let up. score in the late 80s surprised me i must say. a few wipes. came home hard as a rock with a very happy 20 odd points. many, many putts as expected given the conditions. hitting driver into par 3s made life interesting and stressful. Enjoyed two birdies which got me moving and a shakin.

Lots of wind down at the national gc. the most exposed course was perhaps a relief given form but it meant much wind. and it did not let up. score in the late 80s surprised me i must say. a few wipes. came home hard as a rock with a very happy 20 odd points. many, many putts as expected given the conditions. hitting driver into par 3s made life interesting and stressful. Enjoyed two birdies which got me moving and a shakin.

Was there a nice + mark given for difficulty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Your latest Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back