-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd rd in the last 6 months this afternoon (after mowing 8 lawns). Planter fasciitis in one foot and a cooked ankle on the other...so not the smartest thing to do and I hope I can mow tomorrow!

At a muddy Waterford Valley. 20 over with a couple of lost balls. Putting and chipping rusty which is not surprising. Last time I played there I shot 5 over with 16 greens in reg. Shows how much I have gone backwards in the last 6 months.

Hit some good shots and hoping the pending arrival of new irons will make things a bit easier for me.

2nd rd in the last 6 months this afternoon (after mowing 8 lawns). Planter fasciitis in one foot and a cooked ankle on the other...so not the smartest thing to do and I hope I can mow tomorrow!

At a muddy Waterford Valley. 20 over with a couple of lost balls. Putting and chipping rusty which is not surprising. Last time I played there I shot 5 over with 16 greens in reg. Shows how much I have gone backwards in the last 6 months.

Hit some good shots and hoping the pending arrival of new irons will make things a bit easier for me.
What are you going for?

Went out for a hit this arvo, never usually count strokes if if only playing 9 etc as will often play more than one ball if course is quiet. Today thought i'd try play one ball and count as I've put my name down for the monthly medal on the weekend and i haven't played a comp in a while. Was playing great golf, i was 2 over through 6 holes and those two bogeys were putts left half a foot short.

Then caught another solo golfer in front of me who insisted i play through, of course i turned to water and double bogeys both that hole and the next.

**** golf.

Brutalized playing in the Tombstones this morning.
Stroke off the Black Tees, nett 79, didn't have to raise the bat for the ton which was one positive.
Lost a ball on 9,10,11 which really stuffed up the scorecard.
Only one 3 putt was a nice change.

ps... if anyone here ever wants to take on the Challenge, it's the 1st Tues of every month...some decent prizes for the top 5. Let me know if interested, happy to share the pain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Your latest Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back