80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:
Rough day today, we all know that golf can do that to you…

Congrats to new State Champion who had an incredible couple days…

Alex gets a top 10 finish after State runner up last year…one more crack at it next year

IMG_5112.png

A number of lost balls today culminating in a disappointing round. Losing balls from ideal positions disgusts me. Also and equally disgusting is flushing a ball onto and over the green when you and we know we accommodate for shit contact not flush.

Company was good. Conditions were amazing not even two days after playing the course when the greens were recovering.

Score in the mid 30s.

Last edited:
A number of lost balls today culminating in a disappointing round. Losing balls from ideal positions disgusts me. Also and equally disgusting is flushing a ball onto and over the green when you and we know we accommodate for shit contact not flush.

Company was good. Conditions were amazing not even two days after playing the course when the greens were recovering.

Score in the mid 30s.
Which course?

9 holes with a mate. 3 over. 16 putts, that's where he score could've been better. Hitting the ball pretty straight, maybe a couple of grooves low on the face so not quite getting the distances right. Greens not quite recovered from coring.

New clubs christened on course. 17 over. Just not played enough to be able to score consistently (5 doubles). New lob wedge cost me a few strokes...the biggest problem with the lighter sticks is knowing where the club head is and I thought this might be the case. Will take time to get used to that. Skulled a few with the club head getting in front of my hands. 32 putts. 2 fairways from the tee lol.

Junior using his new Hybrid hit it beautifully and helping by contributing to giving himself 6 good birdie chances and an short eagle putt. Made 3 birdies and almost had a round of a life time with a few lipping out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Your latest Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back