80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited by a moderator:

“Family friendly” party hole. Dunno what that means. If there are some golf activities for the kiddos nearby, I can’t think of anywhere I would be less inclined to want to sink cans.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out 19th hole is a par 3 behind the first green. Would be perfect for big stands behind the green and down the left hand side, maybe even both sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Course was shut last week for 4 and a half days to do green, fairway and tee box renos - played today and hit 9 gir and shot 13 over lol. So many three putts on the punched and sanded greens.

range that close to the hole?.
Not at all. 2 tiered complex, another hole in between where I was and the range. when I went in at the end of the round to let the blokes in the pro shop know, they didn't believe I was on the 7th, or that a ball would get there. I told them that's where I was and that's what happened, just letting you know the net might need to be improved.
As I was walking to the car, I'm guessing the manager and the bloke I spoke to came up behind me in a cart and wanted me to do an incident report. I just gave them my name and number and told them I didn't really care that much, there wasn't much damage done,but someone else might make more of an issue if it happened again. First bloke I spoke to again said it must have been from someone teeing off from the eight. Only problem, ball came from the other direction, and the blokes in front were walking to the tee box at the time.
Anyway, no damage done, just a little red mark today and a bit sore to touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Your latest Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back