Your most favourite movie villain of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

db9129c3137ee51cb60ca5ba5cbc135f

My bad, confusing it with the Dollars Trilogy of Westerns. All the Sergio Leone Westerns are epic though.
This is just one movie, if you havent seen it find it on netflix. Its dark and brilliant.

This is just one movie, if you havent seen it find it on netflix. Its dark and brilliant.
Yeah I've seen it, I watched the Dollars Trilogy then this all in the space of a week, so in my mind they're all linked together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You impress me more and more each day Woosh - the best Western of all time, in my top 20 overall
I have very refined taste, hence I love the Bay

You impress me more and more each day Woosh - the best Western of all time, in my top 20 overall
I'd say The Good The Bad & The Ugly is the best western ever but all of Sergio Leone's are terrific. Treasure of the Sierra Madre is another of my faves.

I'd say The Good The Bad & The Ugly is the best western ever but all of Sergio Leone's are terrific. Treasure of the Sierra Madre is another of my faves.

Not a western, but I need to find 4 hours spare to watch Once Upon a Time in America which I've got on BD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your most favourite movie villain of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back