Game Day YOUR reigning premiers, the PRIDE of Victoria, the MIGHTY GEELONG CATS host Melbourne's finest at the GREATEST stadium in the Southern Hemisphere!

Remove this Banner Ad

"I was very happy there, but it was made clear to me that I might need to look at my options."

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Geelong defender Zach Tuohy has revealed an "almost insulting" contract offer was the reason he departed Carlton in last year's trade period.

Tuohy played 120 games for the Blues from 2010 to 2016, rising to become one of their most consistent and best players.

But, as he told the Herald Sun, it wasn't enough to earn him a reasonable contract offer last year, with the Blues presenting an inadequate three-year deal.

"It was sub-par, very sub-par. Almost insulting," he said.

"It made it virtually impossible (to stay). Perhaps I was a victim of circumstance. The club’s going in a certain direction and that’s been very clearly documented.

"I was very happy there, but it was made clear to me that I might need to look at my options."

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg
Anyhoo.... wasnt expecting as much salt from the Bay as we got today, after all, we were only playing Norf.
Fantastic little bonus that.

I think Ill just watch the first half of that shitfest over in Perf now, then switch on the VFL and watch Menengola rack up some numbers and push for selection next week.

Cameron back next week as well.... timing our run beautifully

Anyhoo.... wasnt expecting as much salt from the Bay as we got today, after all, we were only playing Norf.
Fantastic little bonus that.

I think Ill just watch the first half of that shitfest over in Perf now, then switch on the VFL and watch Menengola rack up some numbers and push for selection next week.

Cameron back next week as well.... timing our run beautifully
Good plan.
I’m gonna watch the Cats v Pies QF and then the Bris v Rich EF from last year again myself.

Then I’ll follow it up with todays replay and read through this thread again for another yummy salt lick. 😋🫙

Remove this Banner Ad

Back