Your Tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate. Yeah I'm keen to go ahead with it. I'm very superstitious and I always put my left shoe on first without fail, and I figure if I have a symbol of good luck on my foot I'll always be in good nick. Not only that, but I just finished year 12 and I want to remember my time at school, and because it's on my foot it'll be for me and not to show off or anything. Also, you guys have got some killer tats, keep up the good work guys

my tattoo has healed up, and i reckon it looks good but see for yourself
CIMG0146.jpg

^^^ **** that must of caned ^^^

have you thought about getting some red shading in the dimension of the star?

Oh and the guy who wants to put tat on his top of his foot i advise you to bomb up on some panadiene forte or tramal beforehand because you are going to find yourself in the 2charliehurt Locker

The pain isnt unbearable though just grit your teeth.

lol he will be gritting his teeth alright,especially if its on his foot:D

its alright for the outline I remember thinking" is this all I, can handle this" then after about 10 minutes or so it started to cane like all ****,and after 40 minutes there was a lot of "gritting teeth" and expletives lol

I have just a armband which I got got from johhny2 thumbs in Singapore and it wasnt too bad until it came to the inside of my bicep.thats when the pain came

lol he will be gritting his teeth alright,especially if its on his foot:D

its alright for the outline I remember thinking" is this all I, can handle this" then after about 10 minutes or so it started to cane like all ****,and after 40 minutes there was a lot of "gritting teeth" and expletives lol

I have just a armband which I got got from johhny2 thumbs in Singapore and it wasnt too bad until it came to the inside of my bicep.thats when the pain came
yeah i know the foot will cane.

the outline was the worse it felt terrible lol, couple of nastyu words were said when she was on the spine too lol. he shading wasnt too bad it just felt like a burning sensation after 20 minutes and it flew through, but the outline was definetly killer.

Yeah a mate got some stuff done on the inside of his arm and said it was painful

Ok here it is!! My new tattoo!!! It took me 7 years to work up the courage to get it done, and now I have lol!!!!

Hope you like it as much as I do!!!

dscf4155ri1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you going to make an addition and mention some recent silverware?:D

Getting One on my ankle once I'm back from the states

if i wasnt such a spaz i wsould load up my tats but they are on facebook and u cant link it or something like that.

Almost got a $1k saved up to start the sleeve. Im trying to think of a Collingwood one with a massive magpie wrapped around the arm with images of wicked Collingwood moments. If anyone has any ideas on what i could add to it let me know

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Tattoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back