Your Top 3 Favourite Players - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Murphy
Ash Johnson
IQ

1. DM30 at halfback
2. DM30 at fullback
3. DM30 in the F50 (give him one more shot!)

🤣

1. DM30
2. Bruz
3. Jordy

There’s just something about him. He’d make an excellent cult leader. I’d be first in line for the kool-aid.

I appreciate some healthy competition for Darcy's affections, but now I have to wonder whether you're healthy at all.

Never had I thought to associate dear Darcy with mass suicide. How vulgar!

But if it came to it, I'd let you and every other pretender stand in my way to drink deeply of the Kool-Aid, until me and His Magnificence stand alone under the stars in a field littered with the unworthy.

Waiting for the spray I’m gonna cop at half time from the coach , something about been lazy and not adhering to game plan and not been attentive to on field instructions from the Skipper 😉
Hey, I'm lazier than you.
Just keep up those 50 possesion games. I'll pile on a few goals and Manic can do the rest. Job done.
Obese and Pistol can defend.

…How vulgar!But if it came to it, I'd let you and every other pretender stand in my way to drink deeply of the Kool-Aid, until me and His Magnificence stand alone under the stars in a field littered with the unworthy.

timokane tries to create family friendly spaces

this post is like a nude clown in a kindy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

timokane tries to create family friendly spaces

this post is like a nude clown in a kindy

I only came to this thread because you tagged me in, a-hole.

If my proclivities and idle thoughts of mass suicide unsettle you, then it's clear to me you've been away from Frankston for too long.

Keep it real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 3 Favourite Players - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back