Opinion Your top 3 most-hated clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to understand the hatred of Crows fans toward Sydney. Tippett wanted out of Adelaide ( understandable ) and if it wasn't the Swans it would have been someone else like GC or Brisbane.As a Hawthorn fan I have no malice towards Sydney for the Buddy departure.He was after a change of locale and if he was fortunate enough to get to a real footy club instead of that ( failing ) experimental outpost in western Sydney, good luck to him. The fact that The Swans are able to fit him into the salary cap is farcical but that's on the AFL, not the club. Hatred towards Hawthorn from Sydney supporters is just mystifying.

Crows fans had no issue with Tippett leaving and going home as he said he was going to do, but didn't.

The hatred towards Sydney is pretty due to the arrogance and condescending attitude their fans displayed towards Adelaide throughout the whole saga. Which is also nicely reflected in your comment as well.

Port, Port, Sydney,

Last edited:
1 Hawthorn - Pathetic bunch of ******s. John Kennedy shows up when they're winning, then dissapears. Clarkson a tool, etc.

Haha!!! 2008, the GF that just keeps on giving :)

Don't hate Geelong, I just pity their supporters. No matter how much success they have, all they do is whinge about Hawthorn.

The only club I detest is Carlton after decades of cheating , lying, and having no regard for anyone but themselves.

The trend here is that nobody hates the pissant clubs that never win Premierships. And I'm the same!

1. Carlton
2. Daylight
3. Collingwood

1. Sydney - Sick of the bullshit about their 'culture', deep-throated by the AFL and a little b*tt hurt about Tippett
2. Port Adelaide - Hate derives from Chad Cornes years, Kochie, fans won't shut up about dominating an inferior league
3. Essendon - Hird, fans stand by those whom do not deserve to be stood by

In no particular order..

Adelaide - Fairly self explanatory, mediocre team of vanilla-bots, little to no history, etc etc
Carlton - Tankers and cheapshots, forever hyped, forever failing
Geelong - Don't like but do respect: their time will come to an end soon, we will exact our revenge.

In no particular order..

Adelaide - Fairly self explanatory, mediocre team of vanilla-bots, little to no history, etc etc
Carlton - Tankers and cheapshots, forever hyped, forever failing
Geelong - Don't like but do respect: their time will come to an end soon, we will exact our revenge.
Predictable port flog

1. Sydney - Sick of the bullshit about their 'culture', deep-throated by the AFL and a little b*tt hurt about Tippett
2. Port Adelaide - Hate derives from Chad Cornes years, Kochie, fans won't shut up about dominating an inferior league
3. Essendon - Hird, fans stand by those whom do not deserve to be stood by

I have always been amazed that the greater number of supporters who label the early SANFL an "inferior league" are Adelaide supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine have changed since a year and a half ago

1. Sydney. No better than the other franchises except that they try and leech of the South Melbourne name. AFL sanctioned cheats. Mythical "Bloods culture" is cringworthy

Daylight

2. Geelong. Hate them as us Hawks copped so much during that 11 game streak (although I'd probably be the same). Oh well, what goes around comes around ;). Hate the supporters but a massive respect for the club though

3. Richmond. Floggy supporters that act like their shit don't stink despite doing **** all for three decades. "We're the most passionate" "We have the best song". Pffft turn it up!!!

1. Hawthorn. Out of respect and being so successful, last club I want to see win it all.
2. St Kilda. Hated so many of their players, Milne, G-train, Goddard, Dal Santo, used to hate 'Revolt(ing)' but acknowledge finally what a champ he is.
3. West Coast. Got flogged by them in our most recent finals appearance.

Last edited:
1. Essendon. Never used to hate them, in fact I cheered them on in their dominant 2000 year. They had so many cool players. Lloyd, Lucus, Caracella, etc. But jeez, that arrogance has really started to float to the top over the last 3 years. Pretty sick of their s**t now.

2. Collingwood. Obvious reasons.

Daylight.

Probably Sydney. Mainly because of their recruiting of forwards. Plus they take a FF from us every 5 years.

1. Essendon. Never used to hate them, in fact I cheered them on in their dominant 2000 year. They had so many cool players. Lloyd, Lucus, Caracella, etc. But jeez, that arrogance has really started to float to the top over the last 3 years. Pretty sick of their s**t now.
/quote]

HAHAHAHA...

They were a great side in 2000 and they knew it. I remember other teams commenting on how mouthy Essendon players were in that year. You have a short memory, I think.

1) Essendon
2) Collingwood
3) St Kilda.....I can live with Essendon & Collingwood supporters telling me how wonderful their clubs are.At least they've seen their clubs win premierships.Majority of St Kilda fans only have scratchy b&w footage and STILL rabbit on about how great their club is.

1.Hawthorn-just hate them
2.Brisbane- typically horrible
3.Melbourne- so boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back