Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

15. Sonja Hood- would defend Clarko and Tarryn Thomas bashing an old lady then say she is really sick with a disease to avoid the flak.
This from a club that ostracised the greatest player in AFL history because he had a brief affair with a willing vixen. Only at North Melbourne.

That's pretty misogynist and outright offensive from you pal, accusing Sonja of faking her absolutely painful and terrifying breast cancer ordeal as part of your anti Clarko and Tarryn Thomas crusade.

And **** shaming Kelli Stevens (which you pretty much are doing) only adds up to the grubby sexist tone of this post.

Grow up Son

That's pretty misogynist and outright offensive from you pal, accusing Sonja of faking her absolutely painful and terrifying breast cancer ordeal as part of your anti Clarko and Tarryn Thomas crusade.

And **** shaming Kelli Stevens (which you pretty much are doing) only adds up to the grubby sexist tone of this post.

Grow up Son
Wrong. Being sick is no excuse for her misogyny towards Tarryn and Clarkson's attacks on women , and Clarkson's alleged requests for Indigenous women to have abortions.
You've got it all back to front Mr Mainstream media.

Trent Cotchin, boring as batshit.

I like Richo though, a far more entertaining player and commentator but played in a shit Richmond era and never won a flag.

He won my respect though and I would rather have a beer with him than Cotchin, I bet Dusty would as well along with a line.

Trent Cotchin, boring as batshit.

I like Richo though, a far more entertaining player and commentator but played in a shit Richmond era and never won a flag.

He won my respect though and I would rather have a beer with him than Cotchin, I bet Dusty would as well along with a line.
Trent is the ultimate captain. He used to help the cleaners pick up the empty gatorade bottles every week. Hardwick said he was the catalyst for our flags. He's not a great commentator ,agreed.
Richo is gold as a a special comments made, he sorts the chaff from the wheat and knows the score.

Trent is the ultimate captain. He used to help the cleaners pick up the empty gatorade bottles every week. Hardwick said he was the catalyst for our flags. He's not a great commentator ,agreed.
Richo is gold as a a special comments made, he sorts the chaff from the wheat and knows the score.

Cotchin is boring and a goody two shoes but he set the standards for Richmond back in their premiership era.

Since he left along with Hardwick the standards at Richmond have dropped, Yze is asleep at the Tigers wheel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back