Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe the Holocaust denial post got deleted :(

It's not surprising. In my experience of ME and Levant communities there's a trend towards believing anti-semitic tropes and propaganda without thinking critically about it.

Similarly Freemason groups etc.

Similar to the way anti-islamic stuff is mindlessly believed in the west, I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Garry Lyon - sanctimonious, smug, dickhead who's far less smart than he thinks he is - a bit like OP
2. Luke Darcy - as above but also a massive Liberal party flog. Lucky he was good at footy cos he'd be flat out putting square pegs in square holes.
3. Tom Morris - misogynist ****wit saved by the "old boys" network
4. Wayne Carey - as above
5. Brian Taylor - being loud and ignorant is no substitute for talent. Couldn't his his bias if it was a grain of rice and there was a blizzard.
6. Craig Hutchinson
7. Andy Maher - dumb boomer opinions
8. Andrew Gaze - not sure if he's playing dumb or just is that dumb.
9. Mick Molloy - 50 years of the same boring "Tiger's Tragic" schtick.
10. David King - occasionally right like a stopped clock, but usually as far off the mark as Elmer's Holo denialism. Is redeemed by giving us the David King Medal.
Darcy is not Liberal Party I think he's Greens.

Darcy is not Liberal Party I think he's Greens.
He's been approached by the Liberal party to run for pre-selection, has Liberal party placards in his yard and has said he has admiration for their "strong leadership"

He turned them down because he's been on too many "footy trips" and has skeletons in the closet.

He's been approached by the Liberal party to run for pre-selection, has Liberal party placards in his yard and has said he has admiration for their "strong leadership"

He turned them down because he's been on too many "footy trips" and has skeletons in the closet.
Plus he got ****ing owned by Kane Cornes and went to water a couple times now.

Good on ya m9, baby john is another drop kick who knows how to dish it out but can't take it. ;)
So, I’m off ignore??
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Tony Jones is a * wit. Always remember the melts he gave when the AFL rightfully denied Poo Richards legend status in the hall of fame.

He is the worst of the worst.
the footage of his cringe fest with Judd is pretty funny though. Get ****ed, CHOMPASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the footage of his cringe fest with Judd is pretty funny though. Get ****ed, CHOMPASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My esteem of Juddy is not what it once was, sublime player but also the type of millionaire type toff that pretends that working class/battler type fans and people like myself exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back