You've got til Tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

I've sent the below to Matthew Richardsonmrichardson@pafc.com.au.

Dear Matthew,

How many more goes does Hinkley need? What is the benefit of keeping him for another year?

All of the available evidence says that Hinkley cannot make it happen when it really matters. It is not suddenly going to click in his 13th(!) season in charge.

I truly think we'll miss the eight next year, but if by some miracle we make it to a grand final or even win the flag, it will be due to sheer luck—not Ken Hinkley. Does it take a bit of luck to make and win a grand final? Sure. But a football club that takes itself seriously doesn't rely on luck. A football club that takes itself seriously, the Port Adelaide Football Club of old, is ruthless in its endeavour for success. It sacks Russell Ebert, the greatest player in the history of the club, after back-to-back semi-final losses and is rewarded with flags in '88, '89, and '90. We might have won the flag in '88 with Ebert, who knows—but Cahill made it happen. The people who made the call on Ebert's time as coach made it happen.

If I'm on the football committee, I'm sick of waiting. If I'm a board member, I'm tired of hoping. After 20 continuous years of being a member, I decided not to renew my Black Diamond membership following the 2023 season because I was sick and tired of the excuses. I will not be returning until I can see that the Port Adelaide Football Club takes itself seriously.

We are nowhere under Ken Hinkley. He cannot and will not make it happen. It is time for the football committee and the board to act.

Kind regards,

David Koch – I've previously had undeliverable messages from dkoch@pafc.com.au and chairman@pafc.com.au. Info@pinstripemedia.com.au might get to him, david@pinstripemedia.com.au worth a try.
Jamie Restas – jrestas@hwle.com.au
Kevin Osborn – kevin.osborn@vuca.com.au
Cos Cardone – ccardone@mcguiremedia.com.au
Holly Ransom – holly@emergent.global
Rob Snowdon – rob@robsnowdon.com
Greg Columbus – greg.columbus@clarke-energy.com
Tara Page – tpage@raa.com.au?
Warren Tredrea – always looks at messages on Instagram

David Koch – I've previously had undeliverable messages from dkoch@pafc.com.au and chairman@pafc.com.au. Info@pinstripemedia.com.au might get to him, david@pinstripemedia.com.au worth a try.
Jamie Restas – jrestas@hwle.com.au
Kevin Osborn – kevin.osborn@vuca.com.au
Cos Cardone – ccardone@mcguiremedia.com.au
Holly Ransom – holly@emergent.global
Rob Snowdon – rob@robsnowdon.com
Greg Columbus – greg.columbus@clarke-energy.com
Tara Page – tpage@raa.com.au?
Warren Tredrea – always looks at messages on Instagram
Unless you are sending gay pr0n gifs you are literally wasting your time.

As long as they are getting pats on the back in Melbourne and Sydney they could not care less what the fans in Adelaide think

Unless you are sending gay pr0n gifs you are literally wasting your time.

As long as they are getting pats on the back in Melbourne and Sydney they could not care less what the fans in Adelaide think
I know

Why would West Coast want him?
You can't deny that for a h&a coach he is fairly good. Multiple top 4 finishes says so. As a finals coach and big game coach, we'll it's a different story.

Where West Coast are currently with their list Hinkley could be the type of coach that turns their rebuild into 2 or 3 years before finals... then I would suggest WC move him on and get a finals coach in... something we haven't done.

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got til Tuesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back