NRL Yow Yeh gone for a very long time (possibly for good)

Remove this Banner Ad

seanoff

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Mary's
poor bastard.

really bad compound fracture of the lower leg, around his ankle.

that's as bad as i've ever seen.

DO NOT PRESS PLAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE INJURY

[YOUTUBE]uMKgLuYoejk[/YOUTUBE]

Not even close to the worst I have seen., but maybe I didn't see it properly? Compound fracture means the bone is sticking out. I couldn;t see that and I don't want to watch it for a 3rd time.
But

:(:mad:**** that.
Poor kid. Hope he gets back ASAP.

Not even close to the worst I have seen., but maybe I didn't see it properly? Compound fracture means the bone is sticking out. I couldn;t see that and I don't want to watch it for a 3rd time.
But

:(:mad:**** that.
Poor kid. Hope he gets back ASAP.

i2cvs.jpg

Saw this as it happened, shocking injury, you knew it was serious as soon as Jharal didn't get up, hes usually pretty tough.

You can probably say that 2010 is over for him, but lets just hope he can get back.

Also, amazing mateship by Sam Thaiday and Justin Hodges whilst he was preparing to be stretched off, and to Greg Inglis who came over for a while to (Origin teammates). Kudo's to Dane Gagai to (our 18th man last night) who went to hospital with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about 2010 guys, but as a fan who has watched most football codes over a long period of time that is the worst I have seen. Drew Mitchell injury and the lesser known Canadian Rugby League players leg injuries were very sickening as well. It was horrific, it was sickening, all the best to Yow Yeh.

It's not about football anymore, just hope he gets better.

Wonder if Justin Hodges noticed how that when he motioned the player was injured everyone around them made sure the player was OK.

Pretty sickening break

****ing hell man.

A human foot shouldn't even look like that.

Not quite Nathan Brown or Aaron Ramsey like but that's still gross looking.

Jharal Yeeeeeeooooowwwwww Noooooooooooooo.

2012 NRL Season, gonski's by the look of it.

I briefly saw one pic and that was enough for me.

All the best to Jharal, I hope you get back on the park sooner than later.
One hell of a player, who's going to be badly missed by the Broncos.

Did Jason Snell play again after suffering a similar injury?

no he didn't. i think he spent a year or 2 trying to get back, but ended up retiring because of it. shame really. hope yow yeh doesn't suffer a similar fate, so all the best in his recovery.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL Yow Yeh gone for a very long time (possibly for good)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back