Zac Dawson taunts Buddy Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm expressing my opinion that those texts should not be thrown into the public arena. To accuse someone of taking things way too seriously on this forum is a ludicrous notion Nearly everything on BF is taken way too seriously.

Fair enough.

It would be completely different if Milne was receiving texts from Collingwood players last week.

This is different, they're mates.

Michael Osborne.

You're taking this way too seriously.

swans_wideweb__430x337.jpg

Yup, seems like the sort of bloke who can handle a text. :p Did he have another player throw the phone and then speckie the group of journos swarming for the story?

If that is the case, i would expect Zac to be in a bit of strife for flat-out lying to the coach

Hopefully Hawthorn let this go and don't come out tomorrow saying he did send the SMS.

He shouldn't lie to the coach. I've met Zac a few times, great bloke. Wouldn't think he'd lie but I do believe he sent Buddy the SMS.

I doubt Lyon would be all that happy with Dawson taunting an opposition player with a text message, even if they are mates, just gives Franklin and Hawthorn added motivation or ammunition. He'd be even less happy if Dawson lied about not sending it.

Would be surprised if he got dropped for it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Dawson taunts Buddy Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back