Retiring Zach Tuohy announces retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourites. Apart from the messy looking tattoo on his arm there is nothing unlikeable about Zach, just an all round top bloke who genuinely loved playing for the Cats.

Hope he gets to kick a mammoth torpedo punt on Saturday, even if only in the warm-ups

One of my favourites. Apart from the messy looking tattoo on his arm there is nothing unlikeable about Zach, just an all round top bloke who genuinely loved playing for the Cats.

Hope he gets to kick a mammoth torpedo punt on Saturday, even if only in the warm-ups
You just know you're going to see him try one late in the 4th quarter next Saturday :)

As much as I have posted a couple of negative comments about his games this year….this interview sums up how good a bloke he is and reminds me of what he has given the game and the Cats. And surely he has a career in media - a little more interesting to watch than our beloved premiership captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I have posted a couple of negative comments about his games this year….this interview sums up how good a bloke he is and reminds me of what he has given the game and the Cats. And surely he has a career in media - a little more interesting to watch than our beloved premiership captain?

And these comments, as far as my own anyway, are nothing personal or against Tuohy himself. I hate it when people are overly harsh and phrase things as if they are disgusted at the player. Whereas simply saying for team balance having Duncan and Tuohy in the same defence, I think that is fair and balanced without attacking anyone. If it's a dig at anyone it is at the MC, even though some here think "the MC can do no wrong" is a consensus view.

So a bit of a sidetrack but my point is you can have absolutely admired a player's contribution to the club - they may have even been one of your favourites - but you can still say the end has come without it being an insult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Zach Tuohy announces retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back