Movie Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon (Netflix)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol I think it might enjoy this.

It sounds awfully shit, over dramatic, self important, and deadly serious, full of bad dialogue and unoriginal concepts.

I'm worried that if I watch it... I might find it earnestly enjoyable.

That, and the chick from Kingsman is kinda attractive.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Been waiting for the director's cut, haven't bothered watching the original release. But man am I tired of Snyder's schtick, he needs to just focus and deliver his DC as the 1st release.

Because this looks good..

I don't understand why there's a directors cut.

Netflix let him make the movie he wanted. There was no cinema release. It's silly. It could have been this way originally.
Sort of..... Snyder wanted an R-rated film, Netflix wanted their generic average joe family friendly sci-fi, so they did both.

Rebel Moon - Chapter One: Chalice of Blood is the director's cut of Rebel Moon — Part One: A Child of Fire. Filmed alongside A Child of Fire, the two movies shared the majority of their production schedule, however, were planned as two separate film experiences from the beginning rather than following the formula of a traditional director's cut, which simply adds extra scenes.

The original concept for Rebel Moon was an R-rated movie, while PG-13-rated movies reach a much broader audience. To get the best of both worlds, Netflix suggested that Zack Snyder film both his original vision without studio oversight, as well as a PG-13 version that would be safe for broader audiences. As a result, two movies could be made for two audiences with one budget and one production schedule.
Still don't hold out much hope for it, but chances are it'll be better than the generic one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon (Netflix)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back