Zero Respect!

Remove this Banner Ad

vc_viking

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2007
Babylon
AFL Club
Geelong
Kangaroos showed absolutely ZERO respect for the Shinboner of the century, Glen Archer.

An absolute disgrace. Glen Archer has carried the side through thick and thin, especially the past 5 years.

Arch has shown passion in every game he's played, wears his heart on his sleeve and is one of the toughest players I have ever known.

Such a disgrace to treat a legend the way they played today.

Good on ya Arch, I had a few tears for ya in the lounge room.

Kangaroos showed absolutely ZERO respect for the Shinboner of the century, Glen Archer.

An absolute disgrace. Glen Archer has carried the side through thick and thin, especially the past 5 years.

Arch has shown passion in every game he's played, wears his heart on his sleeve and is one of the toughest players I have ever known.

Hard to argue with that on todays performance but the players did help him get to a prelim and nobody expected that at the start of the year.

Hard to argue with that on todays performance but the players did help him get to a prelim and nobody expected that at the start of the year.
Arch has carried that side all year, they could have showed him more respect by showing some guts, seriously worst sign of disrepect I've seen ever since Gary Ayres made Gary Senior retire in 1997 where is was close to coming back in the seniors.

Pathetic. Even if we did not have the skill, we didn't have the heart either. Look at what Essendon did for Hird and Sheedy. What did we do for Archer? Get smashed by a team we could've beaten.

What are you talking about...we couldn't and didn't beat them.

They had a week off, looked fresher, have better skills, a better ruck division, a better group of running players.

Coming from a Geelong supporter and talking about zero respect....what a joke...worry about Port next week and head off back to the Cats board.

Gaso

He's right, no matter who he supports. We couldn't beat them but was 87 points the true difference between our skills? If so we deserve to be wooden spooners next season.

What are you talking about...we couldn't and didn't beat them.

They had a week off, looked fresher, have better skills, a better ruck division, a better group of running players.

Coming from a Geelong supporter and talking about zero respect....what a joke...worry about Port next week and head off back to the Cats board.

Gaso

Why you having a go at me?? They could have at least showed some balls.

I'm not worried about Port at all next week. yes they beat us by 5 points at Skilled Stadium, LET'S NOT FORGET we were missing Ling, Selowwd and Bartel.

Arch you rock, you've always been in my top 5

Love ya Arch and i had a tear when he left the ground.Thanks for the memories.You are a true great and will always have 100% respect from us.

how about f*** off back to your own board?

Do you think the supporters arn't sad enough as it is - we don't need arrogant Geelong supporter coming in here telling us that we didn't respect him.

We got smashed today, simple as that. We'll look at this season as a successful one though and as Arch said he's extremely proud of the boys.

how about f*** off back to your own board?

Do you think the supporters arn't sad enough as it is - we don't need arrogant Geelong supporter coming in here telling us that we didn't respect him.

We got smashed today, simple as that. We'll look at this season as a successful one though and as Arch said he's extremely proud of the boys.
Did I come across here arrogant? NO! 87 points in Archers last game, THE SHIN BONER OF THE CENTURY mind you, yes you got smashed but geez the players could have shown Arch a bit more respect, admit it, it's the truth. By the way, if you don't like me posting on here why don't YOU F*CK off and DON'T read my posts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I come across here arrogant? NO! 87 points in Archers last game, THE SHIN BONER OF THE CENTURY mind you, yes you got smashed but geez the players could have shown Arch a bit more respect, admit it, it's the truth. By the way, if you don't like me posting on here why don't YOU F*CK off and DON'T read my posts!

You've made your point.

Just cut it out.

Yes, you did come across arrogant

I know what Archer is, thanks for reminding me :rolleyes:

Do you think the players wanted this to happen, we got smashed early on and after a few woeful kicks for goal we lost all momentum.

Arch hasn't "carried" the side all year. He's struggled at times this season and had some great games as well

I've got no where to f*** off to, this is the North Melbourne board...

VCViking...we have copped it from everyone down your way here the past two weeks and to come on here and lecture about how our boys let down Arch just gives me the S***.

So dont take it personally, your fellow supporters on BF have raised arrogance to a level that will have ourselves fallin' over with laughter should you lose come GF day.

Gaso

VCViking...we have copped it from everyone down your way here the past two weeks and to come on here and lecture about how our boys let down Arch just gives me the S***.

So dont take it personally, your fellow supporters on BF have raised arrogance to a level that will have ourselves fallin' over with laughter should you lose come GF day.

Gaso
Gaso, 18 Wins 4 losses, two of those losses less than a kick, I think we're entitled to lift the lid.

Sweet jaysus.

Respect is winning two flags with Arch in the team which is more than your lot ever showed Gary Ablett. So give us a break.

And look I wish you well next week, hope you finally get a flag, but please do not come to the North Melbourne board and try to lecture us about respect.

Well done Archer. One of my favourite players. Disappointing end for you guys but overall a great season. Port in Port with 8-10 prem players was always a hard ask. As a Hawthorn supporter at the start of they year I would have taken 2 finals for experience and I'm sure you guys would be happy with reachin the prelim. Archer didn't carry the side this year he was a contributing factor. He'll get over it. What about Ablett and Hocking? 94-95 GF's Did a lot for them Cats. There's always history.

Mate, if someone tells me to f*ck off I do have a right to stand up for myself.

So are you really sitting there scratching your head and wondering why you got told to 'f--k off'?

You cant just start threads that are a thinly veiled excuse to have a dig. Good, fine - you want to acknowledge Glenn Archer. But the way you're carrying on is ******ed.

Bugger off back to Corio with the rest of the bogans.

Arch well done not just for your footballing ability but also for being a great man as well.

North Melbourne well done on a great season,at the start of the season everyone gave us all no hope to get that far.

Geelong you been bagging every other club your 2 hrs from winning it or choking on it.
I hope you do what you have done best this season,unlike what you have done for the last 44 years.

HEY PEANUT, YOU'RE SHOWING ZERO RESPECT BY SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero Respect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back